WWE Vengeance 2011 Discussion Thread

TildeGuy~!

• Paid Members
Im guessing Ziggler lost his ring gear.

Heh, I thought that. He was definitely wearing some shabby singlet with the straps rolled down. I reckon someone might have played a rib on him backstage.

and Ziggler/Ryder, was a bit pissed that Ziggler lost but it was still great fun.

Er, Ziggler won :confused:

i will actuly go as far to say that cena is trying to fucking make his matches excitable. seems like randy just dont give a fuck

I haven't seen last nights match VS Cody yet, but for me Orton has been the best in-ring this year. He has been outstanding, unrivaled intensity and has consistently put on decent matches with pretty much everyone he has faced.

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
i have now found someone i hate more than cena that is randy fucking orton. he is a modern day hhh he just will not lose on ppv. how good would it have been for cody roads to be put over on ppv. it would have made him look strong and given him momentum but no randy wins with the same set of moves as he always dose.

Have you forgotten him getting destroyed by Henry and losing his title clean last month?

i have now found someone i hate more than cena that is randy fucking orton. he is a modern day hhh he just will not lose on ppv. how good would it have been for cody roads to be put over on ppv. it would have made him look strong and given him momentum but no randy wins with the same set of moves as he always dose.

i will actuly go as far to say that cena is trying to fucking make his matches excitable. seems like randy just dont give a fuck

I'm not Orton's biggest fan but are you ignoring that Orton has lost at the last two pay per views cleanly? It would have done Rhodes a world of good to get a victory over Orton but that can wait. Orton still needs to be a threat to matter and there isn't any harm done by his victory apart from the IC title being an afterthought.

This event didn't do much for me on a whole and I was only really looking forward to the Punk/HHH - Awesome Truth match. I hope Nash is on Raw tonight and the plans for him finally come to fruition. Survivor Series will be worlds apart from Vengeance and I'm excited for the new few weeks of build and catching Raw when it's in Liverpool.

Orton lost at the last two PPVs before Vengeance, you fucking dribbler. It would've been stupid for him to lose to a midcarder.

• Paid Members

Cody Roads? Didn't bother reading any further.

Great PPV, enjoyed every match. The women's match was better than I expected, Eve is 10x the wrestler Kelly Kelly is, so not sure why she's the "sidekick".

Good show, better than expected. It was full of good matches and the whole ring collapsing thing was as fantastic as it was the first time they did it with Lesnar and Show. Certainly added a different feel to the main event.

Judging by the Nash interference in the tag match and the Miz/Truth interference in the Cena match, I'm guessing we're gonna get Cena/Rock/HHH/Punk vs Del Rio/Nash/Miz/Truth at Survivor Series, which will be fun.

For the most part, it does seem like they are trying to make their PPVs a bit more exciting again.

I enjoyed it. It again advanced the main storyline, and it's now full speed ahead to the culmination of everything at Survivor Series which should be incredible. Enjoyed the Nash run in, im thinking they might be doing a HHH injury angle, and maybe we wont see him till the 3 hour RAW when he'll return to say he'll be on the Survivor Series team with Cena and Rock.

Big RAW tonight now, very big, the reveal has to come tonight I think to this whole Lauranitus, Miz/Truth, Nash, HHH thing so they can properly set the story up for the Survivor Series.

I enjoyed it. It again advanced the main storyline, and it's now full speed ahead to the culmination of everything at Survivor Series which should be incredible. Enjoyed the Nash run in, im thinking they might be doing a HHH injury angle, and maybe we wont see him till the 3 hour RAW when he'll return to say he'll be on the Survivor Series team with Cena and Rock.

Big RAW tonight now, very big, the reveal has to come tonight I think to this whole Lauranitus, Miz/Truth, Nash, HHH thing so they can properly set the story up for the Survivor Series.

You mean the person who Laurenitus keeps having phone sex with? I always assumed it was Vince unless they really go with something bold.

I'm guessing we're gonna get Cena/Rock/HHH/Punk vs Del Rio/Nash/Miz/Truth at Survivor Series, which will be fun.

Its been announced as a 5 vs 5 match but i agree with all the people you've mentioned being in that match.

I'm guessing we're gonna get Cena/Rock/HHH/Punk vs Del Rio/Nash/Miz/Truth at Survivor Series, which will be fun.

Its been announced as a 5 vs 5 match but i agree with all the people you've mentioned being in that match.

Perhaps Mick Foley and Vince McMahon or Johnny Ace could be added into it? I know I'd be excited over that.

Perhaps Mick Foley and Vince McMahon or Johnny Ace could be added into it? I know I'd be excited over that.

Probably be JR and Michael Cole added if anyone.

Archived