WWE Vengeance 2011 Discussion Thread

TildeGuy~!

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Reminds me of the shit cover they used on NOC 2010

It wasn't that bad, was it? Granted it was boring an uninspiring, but far from the worst

nightofchampions.jpg

Both are no where as shit as the one they used for Fatal 4-Way last year, awful cover plus it spoils 3 of the matches.

Yes, now that was a really shit cover. Why didn't they just use the poster?

Shit PPV? Great analysis there.

Though if your anti-Nash stance is anything to go by, I doubt your PPV comments would be any cop.

Sorry to trample on your Nash induced boner, but the thing that made me want to watch again was stumbling on the Rumble and seeing loads of young fresh faces. Guys that have been around for fucking ages bore me and were the reason I stopped watching. I would rather not watch a 50+ man take the top spot from a younger guy with more ability.

I also don't feel the need to give an in depth analysis on the PPV because why the fuck would anyone care?? The WWE clearly didn't give a fuck about the PPV anyway, the curtain jerk was the only really good match, no titles changed hands and there was just a bit of tittilation with a ring break after a slow and sluggish match between Big Show & Henry. It was a decent RAW at best.

Ive got to watch last weeks and last nights RAWs. I'm genuinely hoping the fued excites and delivers, but I was bored to fuck of HHH when I stopped watching and Nash hasn't interested me in about 10 years. Final note i've very much been enjoying HHH so far.

Archived