WWE Vengeance 2011 Discussion Thread

TildeGuy~!

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Im guessing Ziggler lost his ring gear.

Heh, I thought that. He was definitely wearing some shabby singlet with the straps rolled down. I reckon someone might have played a rib on him backstage.

and Ziggler/Ryder, was a bit pissed that Ziggler lost but it was still great fun.

Er, Ziggler won :confused:

i will actuly go as far to say that cena is trying to fucking make his matches excitable. seems like randy just dont give a fuck

I haven't seen last nights match VS Cody yet, but for me Orton has been the best in-ring this year. He has been outstanding, unrivaled intensity and has consistently put on decent matches with pretty much everyone he has faced.

Couldn't agree more. Randy Orton has been the man in 2011. His matches have usually been the best on the card and he has finally gotten to the point of being an established player. Took years to get there but I'd say he is there now. Nobody has been better in Wwe this year than him.

Just watched the show, and it was pretty damn good. I don't think I would rate any match as poor and I even watched the Divas match, which has been a first since Kharma went on maternity leave.

Tag Title Match, it was a good bit of fun, poor Jack spent most of the match getting kicked in the face. A real nice opener. The US Title match was very good too, Ryder seem to be on good form and Ziggler was great and his superkick looked beautiful.

Divas match was also fun, Eve is pretty good to my surprise and Beth was great as well. Loved the spot where Beth got tied up in her own dress. Sheamus and Christian was very good too. Sheamus is fast becoming the second top babyface on Smackdown at least and Christian is fantastic as an obnoxious heel.

The tag match with HHH and CM Punk vs. Miz and RTruth was alright. Some nice spots and good reaction, but there was something missing for me, I think it was the fact Punk and HHH were constantly smiling at the start, didn't feel like they hated each other at least imo. I love Cody Rhodes and Randy Orton I thought was a good match. Just thought it couldn't hurt to let Cody win this one. But still very good match.

Henry is great. I can't believe it's the same guy who use to bore me senseless just last year. He had some great intensity and looked good, and Big Show did his part in the match admirally. The finish was cool (as it always is) and Henry walking out was a proper quality touch.

The main event made me respect Alberto Del Rio a whole lot. Him and Cena had a great match and Alberto took some huge bumps, the one of him flying from the ring into the barricade was amazing to watch. Cena deserves credit too, he was in fine form. The two main event matches elevated the champions and everyone looked great.

Great show overall. But now we have Nash vs. HHH. I can't pretend to care.

When is my boy D Bryan gonna start getting pushed?? hopefully at Survivor Series, but I can see him putting his case on the line at TLC and losing it to some retard.

Given that he jobbed to Wade Barrett in the dark match. Probably never at this point.

watched up to big show/henry so far and its been very enjoyable thus far. had to switch video links though from dailymotion to videoweed as motion has decided to take down all the vengeance links which is a tad annoying

that jacknife on triple h looked brutal, any word if he was injured?

When is my boy D Bryan gonna start getting pushed?? hopefully at Survivor Series, but I can see him putting his case on the line at TLC and losing it to some retard.

Given that he jobbed to Wade Barrett in the dark match. Probably never at this point.

ahhh i wasn't aware of the dark match, ffs didn't they put him through that on smackdown (although the match was decent).

I can't see him cashing in and winning at mania, he'll probably be the first guy to lose on a cash in.

• Paid Members

Great PPV, I wasn't arsed with it, before it started, but everybody worked hard and the show went by quickly. Wish I didn't fall asleep before it came on now.

Henry v Show was the best thing on the show. The crowd were in to all the near falls and the ending (while obvious, when they were both setting up the spot on the turnbuckle) worked better than it had any right too. Crowd loved it.

Nash is lucky he's such a smooth talking SOB, otherwise Vince and Trips would have made sure he'd be getting less TV time. That was brutal. Triple H will be lucky if he got away with just dodgy shoulder.

Cena v Del Rio was good fun. Loving Cena's new t-shirt, I think it's the only one he's had out that I'd wear out in public. Not sure The Rock will be chuffed that WWE decided to 'man up' their "fruity pebble" with a black gear with camouflage shorts.

Oh and that Miz/Truth backstage segment was one of the worst WWE have done in a long time. Poor blokes.

With that in mind it sort of makes you think they may be pushing Barrett. I hope they do and not end up making Daniel Bryan as a huge underdog. It's just rather strange him loosing the dark match too. It would be interesting to see what the latest SmackDown house shows have been in relation to Daniel Bryan's participation

Great PPV. Ziggler is a machine. His trunks were bugging me the whole time he was out there though. I thought he may have been wearing a singlet with the straps down.

Show V Henry was great fun, and kinda silences some more of the Henry haters. Mark Henry, for me, is the most interesting World or WWE Champion in quite some time.

Archived