WWE Vengeance 2011 Discussion Thread

TildeGuy~!

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Love the feel of the show, two tag matches, one a high level main event calibre one with great characters involved, decent main events and the Rhodes vs Orton match has a great dynamic, hoping for something other than an Orton steamroller win although he'll probably get that after the Henry squash a few months ago.

• Moderators
Yeah i cant stand Booker T either. Makes Cole tolerable lol

Ziggler trurly is awesome, hes this centuries Mr Perfect

Big Show in his backstage promo looks like Bully Ray haha

No live discussion bitch.

Very acceptable show, only Ziggler v Ryder was poor and it was probably to do with just shoving it on right after Ziggler's first match as an afterthought. It needed a build-up like the rest of the card, with a video package showing Ryder with Hugh Jackman and his victories over Dolphy-boy.

I called the Show/Lesnar spot when the World Title match began and thought they'd do the LMS match with a fucked ring, unfortunately no-one was around when I did...

The main event was fun although it took a while to get going. And, TNA, that's how you do a backstage brawl segment. Not even Super Cena would take a piledriver on the concrete and get up right away and pretend it didn't happen.

Oh, and Nash. What a fantastic cameo. Business will sure pick up in the next few weeks!

That was absolutely outstanding! I was really into Ziggler/Swagger Vs Air Boom and Ziggler/Ryder, was a bit pissed that Ryder lost but it was still great fun. Sheamus Vs Christian was a nice solid mid card match that got better as it went on, Awesome Truth Vs CM Punk/HHH was smashing and I loved the ending - Triple H looked as great as ever throughout the whole match IMO. Orton/Rhodes was my down period of the show, because I usually find Rhodes boring. It wasn't bad or anything, just a bit dull compared to the other full 3 hours. Henry/Show was as predicted, excellent. The ring collapsing was my immediate thought as soon as I saw the superplex set up, and I loved it. The aftermath was handled almost as good as Undertaker's Post Wrestlemania match performance. Cena/Del Rio could have fell flat and become disastrous, which is what I feared when the first part of the match was handled in the remains of the ring, with no props involved. But it ended up chaotic (In the good way, that I love to see in the right dosage), and as exciting a Cena street fight style match as I can remember. Perhaps the last time he has done anything as good as he did in the chaotic kind of environment since his outstanding clashes with Umaga and The Great Khali in 2007. All of the stunts and the ending swerve kept me on the edge of my seat for the remainder of the encounter. It's fair to say that this was nothing short of brilliance.

i enjoyed this ppv but don't think it was as good as it could have been.

dolf ziggler is amazing his 450 off that monkey flip made me pop like a kid. but upset ryder didnt win or even come off as a good opponent for that matter but he got ppv time so every cloud.

the rest of the matches were ok not as good imo as everyone is making out. the hhh/punk vs truth miz was my fave match as i loved every fucking person in the match.

i have now found someone i hate more than cena that is randy fucking orton. he is a modern day hhh he just will not lose on ppv. how good would it have been for cody roads to be put over on ppv. it would have made him look strong and given him momentum but no randy wins with the same set of moves as he always dose.

i will actuly go as far to say that cena is trying to fucking make his matches excitable. seems like randy just dont give a fuck

Archived