WWE Vengeance 2011 Discussion Thread

TildeGuy~!

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Awards Moderator
You can make JoMo out of John Morrison. Shorten John and shorten Morrison. That's all it is, yeah? There's nothing embarrassing that I've missed out on? If that's the case, shall we start calling Kolo Toure 'KoTo' too whilst we're at it?

Poor Mason Ryan. He's got a girl's name now.

You can make JoMo out of John Morrison. Shorten John and shorten Morrison. That's all it is, yeah? There's nothing embarrassing that I've missed out on? If that's the case, shall we start calling Kolo Toure 'KoTo' too whilst we're at it?

Good call.

On a serious note, I've got my fingers crossed for a StoCo come back at WrestleMania.

• Paid Members

Good call.

On a serious note, I've got my fingers crossed for a StoCo come back at WrestleMania.

I don't get it.

AmDrag is like arm drag and is short for American Dragon. I get that. I don't like it though. Just call him Danielson.

I don't know what JoMo's about though. Sorry.

Is your real name Mo N'gog?

• Paid Members
AmDrag is like arm drag and is short for American Dragon. I get that. I don't like it though. Just call him Danielson.

I don't know what JoMo's about though. Sorry.

Bar the the jomo stuff, THIS is just as stupid. Amdrag "looks" like the wrestling term arm-drag but only stands for American Dragon. No Arm-drags involved.

And Of Course John Morrison.

Oh dear

Archived