WWE Vengeance 2011 Discussion Thread

TildeGuy~!

Wonder what the main event will be. I assume this is the show Kevin Nash returns on to help Miz and Truth, so i'd imagine that will main event, surely they wont have Del Rio/Cena main, really have no desire to see that match.

Looks a decent show though, shit will go down in that tag match.

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
I didn't think it would be possible to lose anymore credibility for the WWE title, but another title change between those two just might be the straw that breaks the camels back

That might break the camel's back?

Fuck me, the five WWE title changes between the start of Money In The Bank and the end of SummerSlam would have broken every bone the camel had, processed his carcus and served camel burgers to Mizark, then.

• Moderators
It's 2011 and it's Mark Henry V The Big Show for a world fucking title on PPV.

It's tremendous isn't it? Mark Henry's easily the best thing going today in WWE.

Behind CM Punk.

CM Punk's not even in the same galaxy as Mark Henry.

• Paid Members

Miz and Truth need a win. Poor bastards. They dropped Nash's name last night and he was penned in for the Survivor Series team. So it looks like he's definitely power bombing Hulk or Beefcake at Vengeance.

He's got the not so easy matter of Ricky Morton to contend with soon though. Hopefully Nash can survive that. If Nash loses, Ricky Morton wins some of that money Nash got from WCW. Its actually a better buildup than what you see on WWE at the minute. Morton vs Nash is the Steamboat/Flair of 2011.

i think the card looks pretty good, as someone else stated Last Man Standing matches are when Cena is at his best so that should be good, the tag match will be decent with more storyline development etc, Henry vs Show should be a good big man match up and Orton/Cody, Ryder/Dolph and Sheamus/Christian all should deliver the goods

• Paid Members

Yep, looking forward to this. Loving WWE at the moment and they've rarely done a disappointing B-level PPV this year so this should be quality. I reckon Henry v Big Show and Punker Hearst Helmsley (

I can see Miz/Truth winning by a mistake from one of Punk/HHH, probably Punk kicking HHH by accident or something so that it adds some intrigue going into Survivor Series

I also thought Punk might actually just turn heel here and team up with Miz/Truth (and possibly Nash) though the only reason I thought of that is because they're stacked with top level babyfaces (Cena, HHH, Punk, Rock's on his way) on Raw at the moment

• Paid Members

Looking forward to Sheamus v Christian, Henry v Big Show, Ryder v Ziggler and the tag team match. Not really interested in the main event as it'll probably be another title change. Glad to see Orton doing something other than wrestling for the title for a while, although the I.C title should be on the line, but there is no chance of that.

Is Ziggler wrestling in two maches at the PPV then? I saw the Smackdown spoilers and saw the match with Ryder has been made but then thought that perhaps it was bogus. On Raw it was announced him and Swagger are taking on AirBoom.

Archived