The Post A Pic Of Yourself Thread V2

tiger_rick

• Moderators

When was the last time beards were this fashionable? The seventies? Certainly not in my lifetime anyway.

Fuck you!Anyway, after being bored of not being a real man I decided to bring back the beard.57184777.jpgI'm possibly the oldest looking 28 year old of all time. The road owned young black men like me and Michael Hayes.

• Paid Members

I just shaved off most of a beard I'd had for over a year to look clean cut for a job interview, I regretted it instantly and all this beard talk is making it worse. I still kept a tache and goatee as I'm not a gay little girl but it's not the same. I've thought of starting a beard thread here but then I remember my desire to be incognito so it would be odd for me to do so. The one time I did post a picture of myself from the nose down someone asked if I was Steve Blackman so that should give you an idea.

Edited by Steve 'Big' Jobs

• Paid Members

I loved my beard. I looked like a tramp or a middle class Muslim dependant on the outfit I'd got on but still.If I could get a moustache on par with the beard I'd probably run with it again.

• Paid Members

I went and got a haircut today and actually got a cut based off one of the pictures in the books. It's an actual style. Pics will follows. Dicks at the ready, obv.

What kind of dodgy-arse hairdressers are open before 5:30am?!