Twitter - You on it? Version 2.0

Snake Plissken

• Replies 541
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:laugh: It still makes me laugh to think of the fact that he used to call them 'explanation marks'.

Wut?

:confused:

Oops, sorry.

Mab was known for the overuse of !!!!!!!'s and when everyone, or band wagon jumpers as he called them, told him to lay off them, he asked what was wrong with using explanation marks. No one pointed it out to him for a while and was the only source of enjoyment from any post made by him.

• Paid Members
Oh, I meant Mab. When asked why he uses them so much, he referred to them as explanation marks.

Good lord.

Did Woyzeck suspend him in the end and has anyone tracked down his fabled Twitter?

Oh, I meant Mab. When asked why he uses them so much, he referred to them as explanation marks.

Good lord.

Did Woyzeck suspend him in the end and has anyone tracked down his fabled Twitter?

I remember him kicking off on here once about how someone revealed his name as Mark Blake on another forum. He also linked it so in my book, he gave out his real name on here himself. Just look for a Mark A Blake on Twitter with over 2500 followers and a picture of Uncle Albert for an avatar, and Bobs your retard.

• Moderators

Good lord.

I remember him kicking off on here once about how someone revealed his name as Mark Blake on another forum. He also linked it so in my book, he gave out his real name on here himself. Just look for a Mark A Blake on Twitter with over 2500 followers and a picture of Uncle Albert for an avatar, and Bobs your retard.

Over 2,500 followers!

http://twitter.com/#!/Mark_A_Blake

Archived