Twitter - You on it? Version 2.0

Snake Plissken

• Moderators
Fair enough - just remember to send them 500 words to neil because Rick and Woyzeck never check their PMs as I found out myself.

Can't check what you can't receive!

Astro Hollywood - deliberately keeping his inbox full to capacity most of the time since 2010

I'd like to delete more of my PMs to clear some space, but how can you delete hilarious gold like this -

Dear mr Rockwell I hear your willing to join me and Dave Cook in what could revaloutinise British wrestling as we know it. Now as you are used to streaming with Justin tv that's what you can use, could you link me to your Justin tv account so I can see yourpast broadcasts and quality of streaming thanks. Also me and David are currently emailing many companies asking them and we are saying we don't buy the product they film, edit, but they put merchandise adverts and that's where the money rolls in for them. What your job would require is either you streaming a few week nights so say 1pw on a Thursday at 7:30 rqw Mondays @ 8pm that's just an example though. Or we could say Friday or Saturday nights and stream from 7:30 to maybe 11pm or later it's entirley up to you. So the product will send you the episodes (as long as they commit to it) either by email or something then you just playit through manycam or whatever you use and were off. It's still a long way off yet from starting but your already to go. I'll get David Cook who is going to set up a site and help out, to contact you. In 6-12 months I would like to see a site with a good number of viewers and 2 shows at least streaming weekly. Tell me what you think also this is going to be low budget as streaming is free to do and settig up a site is cheap. Thanks

Name

email address

• Replies 541
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Moderators

Got a couple of @s in the last day from two different accounts I don't know saying "Terminator2 is Ruthless in the world" and "Conan Barbarian is Awesome Action".

All other tweets by these users are on the same lines..

I think this is my favourite spam nonsense from twittter that I've had. :D

• 3 weeks later...

Myself, Powerbutchi and keith Houchen are currently (and unsuccessfully) trying to get #emperorburger trending in the UK, following a brief Only Fools and Horses discussion. If anyone from here fancies getting in on it, give it a mention. It'd be good to see it replacing David Mitchell's name at the left of my Twitter feed.

Myself, Powerbutchi and keith Houchen are currently (and unsuccessfully) trying to get #emperorburger trending in the UK, following a brief Only Fools and Horses discussion. If anyone from here fancies getting in on it, give it a mention. It'd be good to see it replacing David Mitchell's name at the left of my Twitter feed.

Only because of his sham marriage. The amount of messages I got about that, people must think I'm obsessed with Vicky but she is saving herself for me.

• Moderators

And everyone other than MartynGNR can go fuck off!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived