Twitter - You on it? Version 2.0

Snake Plissken

• Replies 541
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well my 2500+ followers would disagree with you!

It's prove it time. A link to your screenname so we can all see these 2,500, or you're taking a 90 day vacation.

Oh, and if you're following over 2,000 yourself, it doesn't count.

Why doesn't that count?

This is exactly the abuse of power I've spoke about in the past

• Moderators
Well my 2500+ followers would disagree with you!

It's prove it time. A link to your screenname so we can all see these 2,500, or you're taking a 90 day vacation.

Oh, and if you're following over 2,000 yourself, it doesn't count.

Why doesn't that count?

Because it's a dead audience. You haven't attracted 2,500+ people with your wit, just 2,500+ of the sort of idiots who automatically follow back anyone who follows them.

I'M A SOCIAL NETWORKING GURU

guru.jpg

Is that you saying you're off for 90 days, my good man?

This is exactly the abuse of power I've spoke about in the past

Whatevs. You can write to your local MP too. It's Zero Tolerance Christmas, everybody!

So is that what this place as come to, you threatening to ban people for a throw away comment they've made? A comment that's not offensive in no way? And people will probably laugh and comment how funny this is that you've banned me...when I ain't done nothing wrong. I will share my twitter with certain individuals, but I don't want to make it public, because ahem some people think I'm a "dolt" on here (even though I very hardly post on here, they go on thing's in the past that were misunderstood!)

Is there any chance that we can have THE MAB RULE, where every year regardless of nominations Mab gets an automatic spot on the "Dolt of the Year" list? It's only a fair tribute to the most prolific one.

How? What have I done?

Archived