Twitter - You on it? Version 2.0

Snake Plissken

If you're that thin skinned, then the internet possibly isn't for you. There's plenty of recurring jokes or jibes on here, you're not unique.

Absolutely, I just can't seem to post anything without one though. I told everyone who had a problem to message me and seemingly only Tommy has a problem :D I jsut want it cleared up. I am thin skinned yes, but it's more a point that I'm just not enjoying posting at the moment.

If there's one thing UKFF generally isn't though is sympathetic. Did you expect that letting the forum know your feelings are hurt would elicit a positive reaction?

• Replies 541
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Absolutely, I just can't seem to post anything without one though. I told everyone who had a problem to message me and seemingly only Tommy has a problem :D I jsut want it cleared up. I am thin skinned yes, but it's more a point that I'm just not enjoying posting at the moment.

If you're that thin skinned that a few jibes on a wrestling forum are causing you this much grief then your aspirations to become a success in the media / arts are sorely misplaced.

• Paid Members

If you're that thin skinned that a few jibes on a wrestling forum are causing you this much grief then your aspirations to become a success in the media / arts are sorely misplaced.

It's more the idea of posting and knowing people are ripping the piss, and whatever comment you make on a topic gets ignored for a stream of "hur hur Chilli copy and pasted it" gags.

• Paid Members

He'll be alright with half the UKFF's material behind him.

• Paid Members

It's more the idea of posting and knowing people are ripping the piss, and whatever comment you make on a topic gets ignored for a stream of "hur hur Chilli copy and pasted it" gags.

Balls. Since you've come back you've actually been given quite a soft ride compared to others that have come back after a sabbatical from here after a breakdown.

Yeah, you've had some jokes chucked your way, so what? It's hardly as if you've been given a high level kicking right across the board, has it?

• Paid Members

Balls. Since you've come back you've actually been given quite a soft ride compared to others that have come back after a sabbatical from here after a breakdown.

Yeah, you've had some jokes chucked your way, so what? It's hardly as if you've been given a high level kicking right across the board, has it?

I get ya, I guess I personally just find it irritating. Like a twitch. But if I'm still being accused of ripping people off then I'd rather have someone tell me about it, then jokingly accuse or piss around PM'ing each other about it or whatever in the Paid section. It's just shit.

• Paid Members
I get ya, I guess I personally just find it irritating. Like a twitch. But if I'm still being accused of ripping people off then I'd rather have someone tell me about it, then jokingly accuse or piss around PM'ing each other about it or whatever in the Paid section. It's just shit.

I think people in certain threads you have created have already alluded to the fact quite clearly in those threads their opinions on where you got those ideas from. You're making out like there's some cloak-and-dagger campaign against you when there is nothing of the sort. People are quite openly expressing their opinions here. It does shed light on why you're so eager to be a Paido, though.

• Paid Members

I think people in certain threads you have created have already alluded to the fact quite clearly in those threads their opinions on where you got those ideas from. You're making out like there's some cloak-and-dagger campaign against you when there is nothing of the sort. People are quite openly expressing their opinions here. It does shed light on why you're so eager to be a Paido, though.

Nah, that's actually unconnected :) I just got paid and realized I never got round to ever becoming a Paido. I was thinking about it when I came back in January. It's actually unconnected madly enough.

Archived