Twitter - You on it? Version 2.0

Snake Plissken

• Replies 541
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I was wondering why people from the ukff where adding me on twitter.

I can only presume they have never seen your posts on here.

Im not that bad of a poster I've read worse still more followers might get to triple figures

whoever runs the ukffnews twitter absolutely hates me apparently :(

You had a moan at them about the other twitter account that shall not be named calling you a cunt, and people making fun of you on here. I can't imagine you'd be high up their list of favourite people.

• Paid Members

You had a moan at them about the other twitter account that shall not be named calling you a cunt, and people making fun of you on here. I can't imagine you'd be high up their list of favourite people.

I'm really not fond of being called a cunt tbh though, if people had a problem with me I told them they can PM about it rather than slang on here.

I'm really not fond of being called a cunt tbh though, if people had a problem with me I told them they can PM about it rather than slang on here.

why does it bother you though? You'll never meet these people, nor will you ever have social interactions with them off of the internet. Who cares what an anonymous twitter account calls you? It's not like your neighbour is opening your letterbox and shouting "You cunt!" at you (maybe he does, I don't know for sure). They kept it to your UKFF username and didn't link your twitter account to the insult, you've done that yourself today.

Be like Cena, Rise Above Hate.

• Paid Members

why does it bother you though? You'll never meet these people, nor will you ever have social interactions with them off of the internet. Who cares what an anonymous twitter account calls you? It's not like your neighbour is opening your letterbox and shouting "You cunt!" at you (maybe he does, I don't know for sure). They kept it to your UKFF username and didn't link your twitter account to the insult, you've done that yourself today.

They actually did link me twitter account to me if you check Midas.

... and it just feels a bit shit, especially when you post something on here and all it is just a barrage of the same bastard plagiary gags over and over. I know you do something daft on a forum and your expected to get a kick in the ribs here and there about it but fucking hell. It just makes me really not enjoy coming and posting here. And I do like posting here.

... and it just feels a bit shit, especially when you post something on here and all it is just a barrage of the same bastard plagiary gags over and over. I know you do something daft on a forum and your expected to get a kick in the ribs here and there about it but fucking hell. It just makes me really not enjoy coming and posting here. And I do like posting here.

If you're that thin skinned, then the internet possibly isn't for you. There's plenty of recurring jokes or jibes on here, you're not unique.

• Paid Members

If you're that thin skinned, then the internet possibly isn't for you. There's plenty of recurring jokes or jibes on here, you're not unique.

Absolutely, I just can't seem to post anything without one though. I told everyone who had a problem to message me and seemingly only Tommy has a problem :D I jsut want it cleared up. I am thin skinned yes, but it's more a point that I'm just not enjoying posting at the moment.

Archived