Twitter - You on it? Version 2.0

Snake Plissken

• Paid Members

Maybe he meant 2 and a half? Anyway enough derailing of this topic. I'll be updating e list later so anyone who wants to be added please place your details in here.

• Replies 541
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

Right I've finally got around to updating this once again. Now with all the name changes could you please post if you want your username updated in the Twitter list for who you were please?

• Moderators

I know Sickers banned talk of a certain Twitter account but I just got a follow request from what I am assuming is the same guy...@pc*rises.

unshun.gifUNBANNEDWhoever was running those accounts really should have had an 'out' when they started, eh? Announcing an actual date that something was going to happen, and just outright putting tiger rick's avatar up and saying he was on the inside. Then, OOPS NOTHING. Well done. Brilliant stuff.unshun.gifREBANNED

• 1 month later...
  • Paid Members

Sorry for the bump, but I've recently started desperately trying to be funny on a new account, Futurepedia. I still use the one listed, this is just an extra gimmick, so if you add it to the list can you keep charleswrites on there too please? Cheers.

Archived