Twitter - You on it? Version 2.0

Snake Plissken

• Replies 541
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Heh, Wasim. He once signed up for forum I moderate at, and immediately started talking like he owned the place, and that he was putting together all sorts of projects - eventually, he got flamed once too often, and went off on one. When we came to ban him, my friend thought that he was called Was Imperviz. They don't have many South Asians in the US.

• Paid Members

We're being spied on!

http://ukff.com/index.php?showtopic=127681...75&start=75 For there shall arise false Christs, to show great signs and wonders; insomuch that they shall deceive the very elect

It's got to be Hulky. Can we allow him a short amount of time before the inevitable dismissal just for the hilarity of the retorts?

EDIT- Now there's a link to neil's profile and a mention of a certain three letters. This is getting good.

• Moderators

You know what - no theorizing about this shit. It's a boring gimmick account, and I'm not up for reading a bunch of shitty callbacks to HBK's chin for the next week and a half.

Discussion of this twitter account is officially banned. And let's get this clear, entirely because it's boring and shit.

Archived