UFC 141:Lesnar vs Overeem Discussion Thread

David

85 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I really hope for the benefit of all these new UFC fans tuning in to see Lesnar that he doesn't get clipped early and start doing the big Brock shuffle;

Carwin-rocks-Lesnar.gif

If his defence is anything like that tonight he'll get fucking killed to death.

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Blimey, no wonder Nam Pham is so hungry for the bonuses if he only get's $8k for fighting.

That's their "official" pay that is submitted to the athletic commission. They get "unofficial" bonuses from the UFC that bump their pay up quite a bit, plus they won't get taxed on it I don't think.

BT Vision cuts off at 4am because it's a Friday. Wankers. If it had been on New Years Eve I'd have been able to watch it because they cut off at 6am on weekends. Does anybody know any good free sources where I can watch this?

There's not many of decent quality going around. Your best bet is to avoid all spoilers and download a torrent tomorrow. You should be able to get HD uploads by midday at the latest.

I've found a decent ESPN UK stream. Worst case scenario me and my buddy get pissed up and watch stuff up to 3am and then watch it on ESPN replay tomorrow which will be showing the whole thing. Just fancied watching the fight live, I've not been this excited about a UFC event in a long time.

I really hope for the benefit of all these new UFC fans tuning in to see Lesnar that he doesn't get clipped early and start doing the big Brock shuffle;

If his defence is anything like that tonight he'll get fucking killed to death.

In addition to the shuffle, he also has this great dance move (I'm a big Brock fan, but even I have to admit it's funny)

2nkigc9.gif

Archived