UFC 141:Lesnar vs Overeem Discussion Thread

David

85 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

@RevTheTroll Sonnen was taking TRT without having clearance to do so. Hence the ban, not because they wanted to pick on him, you cock :)

I'd prefer to see JDS Vs Overeem for the title next. The arguement against Overeem is a fair one, he's not fought the top quality of heavyweights. Quite interesting that Overeem hasn't watched any tapes on Brock.

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The method for each man to win is easy to predict with it being either Lesnar by GnP or Overeem by TKO.

Which one of them happens however is fucking hard to call. Lesnar is always a miserable bastard so the swift end to the helwani interview is to be expected, Overeem came across like the worlds nicest man in his interview.

Yeah just go to the UFC site and click on the event page.

I had already checked on the uk.ufc site and there was no sign of an online viewing option. On the normal (US) site it specifically says "this event will be blacked out in the UK, Ireland and Italy" so I assume their European TV deals mean no internet option.

Bullsheeeet. Just means I have to steal the bastard now!

Do the UFC offer an online stream for purchase on these events? I'm with Virgin media and don't have espn any more, but I would much rather have a legal/paid stream for this than a dodgy one, as I have people over to watch live.

Don't you get ESPN for free with Virgin? I know I do.

Do the UFC offer an online stream for purchase on these events? I'm with Virgin media and don't have espn any more, but I would much rather have a legal/paid stream for this than a dodgy one, as I have people over to watch live.

Don't you need a certain package for that?

We got it for free for ages as part of the whole deal where we lost the Sky channels, but that deal ended a while back. I think we only realised when we sat down to watch one of the early evening UK UFC shows quite recently.

Edit - I think keith is right, we possible downgraded our TV package and that was the issue.

Don't you need a certain package for that?

Wait, yeah. The XL package.

Even so, it's only

Archived