#theukff - The Official UKFF Chat Room

AJ~

Come back...

Let's fantasy book - pretend like a show is on. Anything.

Probably a ridiculous question but could we all sit through an old school PPV every Tuesday from 8 o'clock and pretend it's '98 again? We'll decide which PPVs they're going to be in advance so we all have chance to get hold of a copy/download it.

Come back...

Let's fantasy book - pretend like a show is on. Anything.

Probably a ridiculous question but could we all sit through an old school PPV every Tuesday from 8 o'clock and pretend it's '98 again? We'll decide which PPVs they're going to be in advance so we all have chance to get hold of a copy/download it.

I remember "back in the day" a group of us all watched a PPV (I want to say Royal Rumble 94?) together through chat. Was a good laugh. Looking back on it and realising that we sat, watched (on VHS!) and chatted about a 10 year old PPV over the internet during the early hours because we had nothing better to do can't be a high point for any of us, but oddly I look back on those all-nighters quite fondly.

Whenever I go into chat on a Monday night, usually around midnight, rather than this land of comedy milk and honey you keep talking about, all I find is PowerButchi, a couple of UKFF Guests, and X. And there's only so much fun you can have goading Carl Oulett, he never bites.

Edited by Loki