#theukff - The Official UKFF Chat Room

AJ~

• Paid Members
Myself personally, I can't be arsed posting while it's on live anyway. I'd rather wait till it's over and come on here after or the next day. When I'm watching something on telly I'm watching something on telly, You wouldn't watch a film you hadn't seen before and be doing a blow by blow account of it on MSN or whatever. Same with sports for me,

You don't normally get a 10-15 minute break in a film.

I don't mind all live posts. Like comments on an incident in the footy or thoughts on an MMA fight while it's all fresh in the mind, I think is decent to read. However, it does then encourage everyone to post their thoughts individually and the thread becomes a mess.

If you don't like something, hit report. We'll either act on it or tell you to piss off :)

• Paid Members

I don't mind all live posts. Like comments on an incident in the footy or thoughts on an MMA fight while it's all fresh in the mind, I think is decent to read. However, it does then encourage everyone to post their thoughts individually and the thread becomes a mess.

If you don't like something, hit report. We'll either act on it or tell you to piss off :)

Haha, true but the 15 min breaks are usually only during the facebook prelims. The main card's are pretty much non-stop for 3 hours.

The live posts don't bother me at all, I don't mind reading them and I'm not gonna report anyone over it. Just saying that myself I can't be bothered posting till the show's over, then there's more to discuss. Plus I'm too much of a lazy cunt to do 2 things at once anyway.

Myself personally, I can't be arsed posting while it's on live anyway. I'd rather wait till it's over and come on here after or the next day. When I'm watching something on telly I'm watching something on telly, You wouldn't watch a film you hadn't seen before and be doing a blow by blow account of it on MSN or whatever. Same with sports for me,

Thats what Twitter is for! For instance, I enjoy your updates on Hull games as they happen, I find those insightful and, honestly, quite an unbiased account of what is going on. However, that doesn't translate to either forums or MMA very well. Imagine a thread full of "Lesnar stuffs a takedown" "Overeem finding range with that right" it would be the pits. It's fine for Twitter, or even a chatroom, but for a forum? Nah.

Plus we can't start saying person A can do live discussion but person B can't.

• Paid Members

Live discussion is banned. I was just giving an opinion.

This...

...was just a general rule of thumb, nothing else.

For the record, I can't recall anyone ever reporting a live discussion in an MMA thread.