#theukff - The Official UKFF Chat Room

AJ~

• Paid Members
Haven't read any spoilers so don't even know if it's live or not, but was thinking of chancing my arm in chat tonight for Raw. Anybody likely to be kicking about or have I just confessed to potentially the saddest boxing day plan on the forum?

I was gonna ask the same thing. Tonight is one of the few chances I'll get to watch Raw live and join in on chat.

I should be in. :thumbsup:

• Paid Members
Haven't read any spoilers so don't even know if it's live or not, but was thinking of chancing my arm in chat tonight for Raw. Anybody likely to be kicking about or have I just confessed to potentially the saddest boxing day plan on the forum?

I was gonna ask the same thing. Tonight is one of the few chances I'll get to watch Raw live and join in on chat.

For fucks sake! All we need is King Troll in the Chat tonight. Urgh!

• Paid Members

For fucks sake! All we need is King Troll in the Chat tonight. Urgh!

I never troll on here though. Wrestling is serious business remember!

• Moderators

Recap for tonight in chat please. Did the following happen?

a) Richie have a breakdown again telling us we all love him when he was told to shut up?

b) CM Punk's music was too loud?

c) Woyzeck nail Ellen Page?

d) Boydy have sex with 60 women?

• Awards Moderator
Recap for tonight in chat please. Did the following happen?

a) Richie have a breakdown again telling us we all love him when he was told to shut up?

b) CM Punk's music was too loud?

c) Woyzeck nail Ellen Page?

d) Boydy have sex with 60 women?

Only number 2 happened. Richie was in but timed/passed out halfway through the show.

crazyshady made an appearance which was, well, as you'd expect. Ian was on fine form, as was Pitcos.