#theukff - The Official UKFF Chat Room

AJ~

If its intelligent discussion not, "OMG what a knockout!11!!", than I disagree.

I guess because the threads are usually quiet it's not so noticeable and annoying.

There was a bit of that in the last UFC thread. To be honest, I can't understand why people can't wait until the end of an event, regardless of what sport it is, to post their opinions. Not only will it be better and mo thought out, but what is their train of thought. Do they think people are hanging on their words so they have to post them AS IT HAPPENS? I just don't get it, I guess.

Just stay out the MMA threads then. Everyone wins.

No they don't. People such as I don't get to see the event in every case, it's good to get opinions after the event, live discussion contributes fuck all. Plus, if it is ok for one thread, then it's ok for all.

Edit - Woy, Seven didn't actually do that, did he. His comparison was a valid one, not like the ones mentioned in that TMWRNJ bit. Assuming that's what the link is of course, I didn't click it. Maybe I should.

Edited by Keith Houchen

Seven makes it sound the threads are rife with live discussion, that's not at all the case in the past. There are a few posts but nothing like your insinuating (ie the Premier league thread)

No, but it is there, even if it's one post. It has been pretty much eradicated in the prem thread, it is down to the odd post a month now and those who do it get warned and/or suspended. It's only fair that it is the same across the whole board.

• Paid Members

Myself personally, I can't be arsed posting while it's on live anyway. I'd rather wait till it's over and come on here after or the next day. When I'm watching something on telly I'm watching something on telly, You wouldn't watch a film you hadn't seen before and be doing a blow by blow account of it on MSN or whatever. Same with sports for me,