#theukff - The Official UKFF Chat Room

AJ~

• Paid Members
I'm going to mooch in for UFC and show my ignorance as well.

I take it the same rules apply to live discussion, keep it in chat, not in the thread?

I would presume so, does live chat usually appear in the UFC threads?

• Paid Members

Well, it has Metal On Metal as well, but agreed there are less spackers on the whole.

However, live commentary is shit whatever it's on. We don't even do it in the cricket thread any more. Even the Big Brother threads were stunk up by it.

• Paid Members

I would imagine so with Lesnar's involvement. Plus, if you allow it in one thread then it only leads to various pillocks crying out for it in other threads. I still remember those live Raw threads. *shudders*

I don't think live discussion ever happens in the UFC threads, or so rarely that I even remember it. Seems to go from pre-show excitement posts right to post-show comments. No comedy-skits-and-diva-matches-pissbreaks in MMA, from which to hit up a forum maybe?

Aren't there huge gaps between fights though, where they show a million replays?

Richie was in but timed/passed out halfway through the show.

I was drifting in and out of consciousness for most of it. I remember enjoying the opening segment with Ace and Punk, then seeing a re masked Kane but being about 7 / 8ths asleep and not being able to grasp what was going on, or why ...then pretty much nothing until the sky sports

I don't think live discussion ever happens in the UFC threads, or so rarely that I even remember it. Seems to go from pre-show excitement posts right to post-show comments. No comedy-skits-and-diva-matches-pissbreaks in MMA, from which to hit up a forum maybe?

I didn't know you were an MMA fan, Woy. You never struck me as the type to be honest.