#theukff - The Official UKFF Chat Room

AJ~

• Paid Members

I wish I could get this chat thing to work for once. Getting an error message saying "Start up error: javalang.Error. Unable to load interface pixx....." Being someone who knows nothing about computers this sort of thing baffles me. I wish the live discussion threads were still on the go here. I loved those a few years back.

Edit: Ah think I got it

Edited by SpiritOfTheForest

This chat is as busy as it gets tonight. Cant get a word in here. If your going to be involved in one chat session in your life, tonights the night. Pop culture galore.

I was going to make my triumphant return to chat, I even went to sleep at eight o' clock thinking I'd be awake for two. I've just woken up now.

• Paid Members

Three whole Raws have passed without an appearance from chatroom mainstay and one time mod WorldKarateChampion. Will he be one of the mystery entrants in tonights RumbleChat? Or will his streak of going to bed at a reasonable hour on a school night continue?

Find out tonight. Exclusively on IRC!!

• Paid Members
Just wanted to catalogue this so it's remembered forever: Tom's just confessed to cracking one off after reading the ridiculously naff sex scene in 'Birdsong'.

Haha. It didn't take much at the time, I was just sixteen and hadn't even touched a girl! :laugh: