RIOT!

big mickey

Step too far. Water cannons, tear gas, the whole 10CC package.

either that, drop a care package on them

tazers, rubber bullets, it needs to be stopped now or else innocent lives will be taken.

Edited by buba3d

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If ever there was a time to roll out the water cannons, I think this is it. Any sympathy these cunts might have had from the public at large has been obliterated like so many cars and shops over the last few days, and they're just going to keep pushing and pushing until they're hit hard.

And no doubt when the police do finally hit back the extreme hug a hoodie left will be out in force crying foul.

How many are left on that side of the fence now, though? I'm generally left-wing in my politics, as are most of my friends and colleagues, and judging by your posts in the politics thread you are too. But I've yet to meet anyone in real life who has anything but disgust and contempt for what's going on. Anything that happens to these fuckers now, they've brought on themselves.

Edited by Magnum

How many are left on that side of the fence now, though? I'm generally left-wing in my politics, as are most of my friends and colleagues, and judging by your posts in the politics thread you are too. But I've yet to meet anyone in real life who has anything but disgust and contempt for what's going on. Anything that happens to these fuckers now, they've brought on themselves.

I don't know about that you know all you have to do is walk up to one of these people give them a hug tell them it's not their fault and they are a good person really and then they will skip happy away go home and probably set up a charity organisation for orphaned puppies.