RIOT!

big mickey

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They missed the Greggs :(

In all seriousness, I can't believe what I'm watching right now. People fleeing burning buildings as the kids break in through the same back doors to steal their belongings.

Edited by Loki

My Gym has just text me saying that it is closed until further notice because of the violence and a few people saying the road has a few flaming cars and shop windows done in. Whilst walking to my office today a yellow self storage had also had concrete slabs thrown through the windows, tame compared to other parts.

Edited by Van Dammer

Really think David Cameron and Boris Johnson are going to take an absolute kicking for this. I get they its happened when they are on holiday but even I think they should have been back in the Country after Sat night let alone on Tuesday (when Boris is apparently heading back) and I wouldnt cancel my own holiday for any shit at work. How the Police have been allowed to be outnumbered like this is ridiculous. Special teams should have been sent in to problem areas and the Army should have been used straight after that first night.

Probably on a par with George Bush's golf swing after 9/11 and him failing to go to New Orleans as far as levels of ineptitude and own goal scoring.

Edited by Van Dammer

Theoretically, how long would the process of mobilising the army to go into these trouble spots take? The police look like they're in a bad Laurel & Hardy film, woefully undermanned and turning up at one place just in time to impotently stand there in a line as the cunts scarper to trash somewhere else.

People around the country are going to get seriously pissed off if these riots are not put down hard soon. Empty soundbites from the stooges like Clegg and Theresa May while the PM suns himself on holiday are not going to cut it.

These people are more than retarded, they are full on pathetic. If they want jobs in the future, they are fucked, if they want a well earn't life in the future, they are fucked, and they are hurting the economy, so they are fucking with everyone else.