RIOT!

big mickey

The rumor (and I can't stress that word enough) is that the family are saying that the police killed Duggan and then planted a bullet on the officer.

I'm all in for a juicy conspiracy but fucking hell, someone have a word with them.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just out of curiosity, have you heard from your fellow EDL'ers what their stance is on these events?

It seems that a lot of the what I would call "extreme" lads are treating this as a racial attack, not sure how much support this is getting, but seeing these young black youths causinh trouble is really going to stir up the extreme right wing.

• Paid Members
It seems that a lot of the what I would call "extreme" lads are treating this as a racial attack, not sure how much support this is getting, but seeing these young black youths causinh trouble is really going to stir up the extreme right wing.

It's always the young youths.

I'm watching and it looks like mainly white kids with a few black kids thrown in. Perhaps your tv is accidentally broadcasting in negative?

EDIT: though the Hackney footage is mainly black kids. Pesky negroes.

Edited by Loki

I didn't say I supported those views.

However it's gone too far now, shit needs to get sorted out tonight, they need to go in fast, hard and unbiased, give them 15 minutes to disperse, if you dont, you take the consequences.

Whiskey1 won't like that. We need to talk to these guys and find out what makes them tick. That's the only way to stop them.

Edited by CurryAngel

I'm watching and it looks like mainly white kids with a few black kids thrown in.

I've seen a lot of footage today from mainstream media outlets like Sky and the BBC but also a lot of raw footage from webcams and suchlike and from what I've seen the rioters seem to be overwhelmingly ethnic. I saw a white guy tossing around lumbar but those attacking shop windows with hammers and throwing shopping trollies at Police have been black.

Yeah, that's fair play. I think I was mistaking white-ish bandanas for skin tone.

Thing is, though, it's hard to argue this is race related when you've got black and white youths facing off against white and black kids.