RIOT!

big mickey

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Isn't the reason they aren't suppressing things more violently merely an attempt not to inflame the situation further? Considering they are rioting because of police brutality, more aggression from the law enforcement agencies will simply underline their point, and most likely inspire thousands more rioters.

It's incredible, I'm sitting here watching various news feeds and for the most part the rioters seem to be doing whatever they want unchallenged, on the few occasions I've seen a Police presence they seem to be playing a passive or a defensive role. Is this really what it's come to? The Police having to stand by and just watch as homes and businesses are destroyed by cunts. I'm sorry if this is "right wing" or whatever but the Police should be getting in there and beating these people back, I'm sure they'll think twice about stealing that pair of trainers when I've had a few clouts to the skull with a baton. This isn't a child having a tantrum, you can't ignore it and hope that they tire themselves out, it's time for action.

Considering they are rioting because of police brutality

Have a word with yourself.

This is nothing but people using recent events as an excuse to on a rampage and even the original incident was nothing but a case of people (many of whom were not even local according to some reports) using a peacfull protest as an excuse to go on a rampage.

• Paid Members
Sky News saying police weren't fired on by Mr. Duggan, but the site of the gun alone was what spooked the police. That won't help.

I thought the forensic test results weren't due for another day?

Interested in finding out who the fuck fired the round that almost killed the copper and lodged in the radio.

• Paid Members
Isn't the reason they aren't suppressing things more violently merely an attempt not to inflame the situation further? Considering they are rioting because of police brutality, more aggression from the law enforcement agencies will simply underline their point, and most likely inspire thousands more rioters.

They are now so far removed from rioting because of police brutality that I forgot that was the original excuse.

I don't know about that you know all you have to do is walk up to one of these people give them a hug tell them it's not their fault and they are a good person really and then they will skip happy away go home and probably set up a charity organisation for orphaned puppies.

Either that or give them a basketball court to hang out at.

What these kids needs is a Coach Carter or Sister Mary Clarence type character to let them know there is a way out of Da Ghetto and if you want to be somebody and you want to go somewhere, you'd better wake up and pay attention.

Seriously though the police need to get their batons out and start cracking these hood rats over the head. Enough is enough.

I thought the forensic test results weren't due for another day?

Interested in finding out who the fuck fired the round that almost killed the copper and lodged in the radio.

The rumor (and I can't stress that word enough) is that the family are saying that the police killed Duggan and then planted a bullet on the officer.

This stuff is ridiculous. I'm sick of how a peaceful demonstration is hijacked by nasty, vindicitive people. I just watched the Hackney stuff and kids were attacking a bus. Why? What does that accomplish? Your just attacking people for no good reason, scaring them. Jesus, they're probably children on that bus and your going after them with a block of wood like a horror film villian.

• Paid Members
The rumor (and I can't stress that word enough) is that the family are saying that the police killed Duggan and then planted a bullet on the officer.

Mwuhahahaha!

That is brilliant!