Should I do it?

Iceman

• Paid Members
As much as i love coming on this forum it has to be one of the most hypocritical ones I've ever accounted. At the start of the thread you were all urging Iceman to do it but as soon as he spoke to a lady you turned on him. Then you accuse him of cyber bullying. Well correct me if im wrong but isn't all of you ganging up on him also a form of cyber bullying? I'm guilty of cyber bullying myself. I only know one instance where i was completely disgusted with Boydy and his stories when he told me. However i don't know whether you could call that Cyber bullying or Me giving him my opinion of him. This is political correctness gone mad.

And i totally agree with the WHITE KNIGHTS phrase. They seem to go absolutely nuts when their is a female involved.

I just love it when people refer to the forum as a collective rather than the individuals they really are :)

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I just love it when people refer to the forum as a collective rather than the individuals they really are :)

My bad, but i can only ever recall one or 2 that are doing it by name but many others join in which i cant remember their names. Always ridiculing other peoples posts etc.

http://www.myspace.com/aphroditewrestler/ is this her? Can anyone please expand on this story to me. I know nothing about ehr being sick on Jakes dick

Not sure how much more it can be expanded? If you properly throat fuck a lass, especially from a bad angle, you'll engage her gag reflex, if ya keep doing it, she'll puke. In addition to which, if you're jake the snake, you may well not have washed for about 6 mths, which'll make her puke some more.

Be honest, you're actually asking for a video link aren't you?

Not sure how much more it can be expanded? If you properly throat fuck a lass, especially from a bad angle, you'll engage her gag reflex, if ya keep doing it, she'll puke. In addition to which, if you're jake the snake, you may well not have washed for about 6 mths, which'll make her puke some more.

Be honest, you're actually asking for a video link aren't you?

Yeah and stills. Actually what im asking is when it happened and why?

http://www.myspace.com/aphroditewrestler/ is this her? Can anyone please expand on this story to me. I know nothing about ehr being sick on Jakes dick

And who's one of her top friends on the right there?

That's right, Mr Shitarse himself - Petey Staniforth! I hope he's trying to book Jake.

Archived