Should I do it?

Iceman

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would feel bad for the Bacardi girl, because ya know, she said she'll only do the first one for free, and that seems not-too-bad, but she also runs a training school? I read this on Facebook, and her 'I'm proud of my trainees' posts somewhat confirm it.

This is a training match from her school - http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=10150249466715159

And this is a video of one of her students attempting what looks like a moonsault - http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=10150320531605159

And if THIS promotion are paying her, how are they making enough money to continue running? Shitarse. Shitarse promotion - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQvsax3KvQA

If anyone wants to explain why she's teaching people, and why the hell she's allowing them to try stuff like that, feel free.

• Paid Members
I'd love to see the video of Iceman phoning Tommy and giving him a response...

Also if anyone can get hold of Danny Rodd feel free and ask him how much I got paid for that match, it certainly wasn't

What a thread to jump into on my first post.

I only caught a few videos (Danny, the new promoter and Bacardi's) and every one of them made me cringe and to be fair made Iceman look like a bullying git. I agree 100% that certain people should be weeded out of the business however when the issue falls down to people working for free... don't the promoters play a role here? Would a promoter really go with Danny Primetime because he's free instead of paying the

What a thread to jump into on my first post.

I only caught a few videos (Danny, the new promoter and Bacardi's) and every one of them made me cringe and to be fair made Iceman look like a bullying git. I agree 100% that certain people should be weeded out of the business however when the issue falls down to people working for free... don't the promoters play a role here? Would a promoter really go with Danny Primetime because he's free instead of paying the

Is this Tiffany Wantsmore the one that was sick on Jake the Snakes cock. If anyone on here is on the bodybuilding forum she posts alot in the wrestling section on that forum. Most of her posts are her moaning about Jake. This is here body building profile if anyone cares http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/Aphrodite/

Shall I make a thread on there calling her out on this incident?

Is this Tiffany Wantsmore the one that was sick on Jake the Snakes cock. If anyone on here is on the bodybuilding forum she posts alot in the wrestling section on that forum. Most of her posts are her moaning about Jake. This is here body building profile if anyone cares http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/Aphrodite/

Shall I make a thread on there calling her out on this incident?

Oh without doubt, I mean if she did some nasty stuff a few years back with jake's cock I certainly don't think she should be allowed to forget about it. Tell her dad as well, teach the cunt not to be such a nasty whore.

And who's one of her top friends on the right there?

That's right, Mr Shitarse himself - Petey Staniforth! I hope he's trying to book Jake.

So, of all the people on Vicky's friends list, you have to bring up my name, nothing more than randomly, for no possible reason bar I've booked Vicky over the years on shows? Plenty of other people have booked her, and yet, surprise, you have to mention my name.

Whatever incident did or didnt happen with Vicky and Jake, was at a time before my friendship with her; and therefore none of my business at all. I have no interest in booking Jake, I have a lot more interest in dealing with my own life, working on PTW, spending time with my children, and get very tired now of the constant bringing up of my name in situations that have less than nothing to do with me.

So, of all the people on Vicky's friends list, you have to bring up my name, nothing more than randomly, for no possible reason bar I've booked Vicky over the years on shows? Plenty of other people have booked her, and yet, surprise, you have to mention my name.

Whatever incident did or didnt happen with Vicky and Jake, was at a time before my friendship with her; and therefore none of my business at all. I have no interest in booking Jake, I have a lot more interest in dealing with my own life, working on PTW, spending time with my children, and get very tired now of the constant bringing up of my name in situations that have less than nothing to do with me.

Might be best off not reading the forum then fella, you know you ain't liked on here, you know any mention of you or your business anywhere anyone looks will get you named and people will have a chuckle.

If you want to work on ptw, your kids and your life pt1 will be no longer going on the ukff.

• Paid Members

Come on now. Petey was just sat in his living room, kids playing the wii whilst he scrawled amazing booking ideas down on his clipboard when suddenly one of his 'close friends' came bumbling into the room..

"It's happened again...."

Of course upon hearing this Petey had no choice but to log on to the UKFF to see where he'd been mentioned, not that he'd ever look without being tipped off first, oh no.

• Paid Members

Actually mate, this whole thread was about 'contacting' the unprofessional sorts of the British Wrestling business. Im almost sure that on average, your name has featured on each page. I don't know you, clearly many others seem to.

• Paid Members

FOR FUCKS SAKE PETEY! Stop biting every time someone mentions your name! I don't know how many times people have to try and help you out before you get it! It comes across as though you are looking out for comments about yourself. Just STOP! Friendly advice, take it or leave it, but I shan't bother sticking up for you again. You're almost as bad as when Triple H used to come on here to defend himself everytime his name came up in a negative light :bored:

FOR FUCKS SAKE PETEY! Stop biting every time someone mentions your name! I don't know how many times people have to try and help you out before you get it! It comes across as though you are looking out for comments about yourself. Just STOP! Friendly advice, take it or leave it, but I shan't bother sticking up for you again. You're almost as bad as when Triple H used to come on here to defend himself everytime his name came up in a negative light :bored:

I don't react to as much as I used to, and i thought people had actually noted that. I'm just a bit tired of it now, especially when I feel I have no relevance in connection to what's being spoken about.

Friendly advice is appreciated, believe it or not; it just gets really tiresome with a lot of the same people, with the same type of digs and remarks; and I'm not supposed to have an opinion on it or defend my own point of view. And surely, most people in my position would feel the same.

But honestly, never mind. Even I've realised there's bigger and more important things in life, than this. I've tried to be more social on here this year in most cases, and I was only asking for it to stop a little, seeing as I'd calmed down generally with my attitude on here, but clearly in some cases, that's too much to ask :-/

Archived