Should I do it?

Iceman

It's came to my attention that people have liked the little video that I did with Danny Primetime and that some have said that it's something that I should do on a regular basis.

What do you think? Should I go for it.

If I do I would need people's help as I dont have any numbers to contact people, so if you think it's a good idea and know someone who needs outing then either email me their number at

Isaac.harrop@sky.com

Or message me on Facebook, look me up Isaac Harrop

Or on twitter @isaacharrop75.

Give me some info on these people, who they work for and such.

See how many I can get.

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
It's came to my attention that people have liked the little video that I did with Danny Primetime and that some have said that it's something that I should do on a regular basis.

What do you think? Should I go for it.

If I do I would need people's help as I dont have any numbers to contact people, so if you think it's a good idea and know someone who needs outing then either email me their number at

Isaac.harrop@sky.com

Or message me on Facebook, look me up Isaac Harrop

Or on twitter @isaacharrop75.

Give me some info on these people, who they work for and such.

See how many I can get.

There's a pillock in Leeds that needs a wake-up call: http://ukff.com/index.php?showtopic=126859

Definately do it mate! It's inspired my sig for fucks sake! haha

These shitarses need to be outed, could do the same with shitarse promoters too.

"Icemans Shitarse Doorstep Challenge"

Surf Graffiti would be a good shout but his mum tends to phone the police if folk give him grief for being a shit wrestler

Archived