Should I do it?

Iceman

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I wish it could have gone on for longer but I had one person shouting police and I had another shouting Internet bullying and it was only a matter of time before Facebook got involved.

It was a good friend who pointed out to me that it was making me look bad and that there was nothing I could do about the state of wrestling in the UK as it's already died a death.

Sorry to disappoint lads but before anything my name comes first and I didn't want the label of a bully put on me because that's not what I am

It was always going to have a short shelf life anyway was most of the people who liked the page should have got a call from me.

Hey but at least we had yesterday.

Take care.

Isaac, how about a public apology to all the people that you contacted and posted videos of?

At the end of the day, this whole ridiculous idea was to purposely and publically ridicule people.

As someone who has set up and run an award winning youth-centric organisation and written several child protection policies I can state that what you were doing was out and out bullying.

Cyber-bullying has been defined as "when the Internet, cell phones or other devices are used to send or post text or images intended to hurt or embarrass another person" and it is beyond question this is what you were doing.

Although it legal to record a conversation for private use, if you intend to divulge the content of the phone call to any third party, you should inform them at the beginning of the call that you intend to record it. As it was always your intention to post these online that was your legal responsibility to do so. In fact this is something that the

Isaac, how about a public apology to all the people that you contacted and posted videos of?

At the end of the day, this whole ridiculous idea was to purposely and publically ridicule people.

As someone who has set up and run an award winning youth-centric organisation and written several child protection policies I can state that what you were doing was out and out bullying.

Cyber-bullying has been defined as "when the Internet, cell phones or other devices are used to send or post text or images intended to hurt or embarrass another person" and it is beyond question this is what you were doing.

Although it legal to record a conversation for private use, if you intend to divulge the content of the phone call to any third party, you should inform them at the beginning of the call that you intend to record it. As it was always your intention to post these online that was your legal responsibility to do so. In fact this is something that the

No Big Rob.... memory not failing you. I hope you are well my man.

Shoe not comfortable on the other foot Isaac? Not like it when others point out how they feel you should behave or act?

The difference is I didn't try and fool you by pretending to be someone else or put words into your mouth. The other difference is we are both grown lads rather one of us picking on a youngster. You had a chance to redeem yourself and be the "professional" wrestler you claim to be... but chose not to.

No wonder the british business is on it's arse when the "professional" wrestlers act this way.

No Big Rob.... memory not failing you. I hope you are well my man.

Shoe not comfortable on the other foot Isaac? Not like it when others point out how they feel you should behave or act?

The difference is I didn't try and fool you by pretending to be someone else or put words into your mouth. The other difference is we are both grown lads rather one of us picking on a youngster. You had a chance to redeem yourself and be the "professional" wrestler you claim to be... but chose not to.

No wonder the british business is on it's arse when the "professional" wrestlers act this way.

I am not a professional wrestler, I am retired.

Mate I believe that if you give it you should be able to take it so no I am not uncomfortable, in fact I am really comfy sat on my couch watching Eastenders that I Sky+ tonight.

Your not going to get a rise out of me big lad so stop trying.

Continue to post in this thread if you want but I won't reply as I am so over the whole thing.

I knew it was a bad idea posting on here. How do I delete my account?

BTW That Poppy in Eastenders is a piece of work isn't she?

Now I am going to get even more comfortable in my nice comfy bed, my wife has put new sheets on, nothing nicer.

I fucking hate do gooders.

Fuck morality.

Iceman, Get in the Strawb Van and go and expose some of these pricks for what they really are! This venture had more legs than a prosthetic limb factory! I don't know whether Mr Mayhem has chosen to ignore the fact that in my estimation (and I've only seen the Danny Sensation video) this was more designed to weed out the scum who are 'training' up young kids when they are barely capable of running the ropes themselves. That would be the slant I would be coming from for this. With so many cunts about this would be a full time job. Gauntley, Rodd, Sprules, Petey...christ it could've been epic. Now it lies in tatters, well fuck you ya PC twats...It was just getting tasty!

I fucking hate do gooders.

Fuck morality.

Iceman, Get in the Strawb Van and go and expose some of these pricks for what they really are! This venture had more legs than a prosthetic limb factory! I don't know whether Mr Mayhem has chosen to ignore the fact that in my estimation (and I've only seen the Danny Sensation video) this was more designed to weed out the scum who are 'training' up young kids when they are barely capable of running the ropes themselves. That would be the slant I would be coming from for this. With so many cunts about this would be a full time job. Gauntley, Rodd, Sprules, Petey...christ it could've been epic. Now it lies in tatters, well fuck you ya PC twats...It was just getting tasty!

Well i didn't see that video. I saw three videos, one where a lad said that he was running a wrestling show, it was his first one and was using and paying local talent, so Isaac yelled at him and said he would do what he could to stop the show (then bragged on facebook about the fact that the guy then was begging him to let his show go ahead), another guy who said he wasn't wrestling at the moment due to injury, so Isaac called him out (i didn't get the reason), and another where a young girl RELUCTANTLY said she would potentially work at least for expenses and that would only be on the first show and Issac said she was a disgrace to the wrestling business yelled "strawb" down the phone and hung up.

All done to humilate and happily posted online.

If you think this is all acceptable then that's up to you, I just don't think it's acceptable behaviour for someone of his age and who claims to be a professional and is calling others out on their professional actions.

Anyway, if the guy says he's done then there's no need for me to go on about it. Shame he's not man enough to apologise.

• Paid Members

Well i didn't see that video. I saw three videos, one where a lad said that he was running a wrestling show, it was his first one and was using and paying local talent, so Isaac yelled at him and said he would do what he could to stop the show (then bragged on facebook about the fact that the guy then was begging him to let his show go ahead), another guy who said he wasn't wrestling at the moment due to injury, so Isaac called him out (i didn't get the reason), and another where a young girl RELUCTANTLY said she would potentially work at least for expenses and that would only be on the first show and Issac said she was a disgrace to the wrestling business yelled "strawb" down the phone and hung up.

All done to humilate and happily posted online.

If you think this is all acceptable then that's up to you, I just don't think it's acceptable behaviour for someone of his age and who claims to be a professional and is calling others out on their professional actions.

Anyway, if the guy says he's done then there's no need for me to go on about it. Shame he's not man enough to apologise.

You know what this is getting above a joke now, I never called anyone out, please tell me when I did. The lad started begging me after he had sent me many inbox messages telling me what I could do and what he was going to have done to me. He has also done the same to other people on this forum but we won't mention that eh? because I am the villain.

The stupid twats need humiliating if they are willing to risk injury for nothing, like I said to Gangster when he bragged he was injured through wrestling, I said who was going to provide for him when he was injured.

Would you come to my house and take a tree down in my yard for free? No I don't think you would.

I am not going to appologise because all I did was get people to admit they wrestle for free.

The messages I received from wresters, from all over the world, some from TNA WWE all thanking me for doing what I did because they were glad that someone was trying to take a stand against these kind of people.

Yet people like you with bad minds and nothing better to do than pick at something and twist words and until you have made a mountain out of a mole hill.

I am only pleased that I am no longer looking for a living out of wrestling and I feel sorry for the ones that do because people like the ones in the videos have got wrestling on it's arse.

And you want me to publicly appologise to them? I would sooner die.

Archived