Should I do it?

Iceman

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

People are wanting me to do it but I have no numbers for anyone lol.

I am more than willing to out these clowns but I need to be pointed in the right direction.

So if anyone has info on these idiots please send me it.

Promoters, wrestlers, trainers. Anyone who is bad for British wrestling lol.

Take care.

I think I speak for all UKFFers when I say you should hunt down the golden goose of UK shitarse promoters: does anybody have the phone number for Danny Rodd? I had it but he's changed it strangely enough, can't think why. I know you've worked for 1PW in the past Iceman but he's making the UK scene a joke at the moment and needs treating with as much wrath as the Primetimes and Staniforths of this country.

• Paid Members
Check out this thread, and then this one.

Surprised he never picked up what was going on when Ice said "money man". There must be loads of people who he could do it to, only problem is that I guess they all read the UKFF as well so as soon as they hear your voice might be onto it. Ice you should ask other people to phone sometimes as your voice might give it away. :thumbsup:

Amazing work Mr Iceman. Danny Primetime is a STRAWB!

Danny Rodd

Steven Gauntley

Peter Staniforth

Ronin (does he still run LPW?)

Jonny The Body

The Gangster

Somebody send me these numbers for those people who dont want to send them yourselves. Worrying thing is I bet all the names above are viewing this thread right now, oh well! :cool:

If you can get me the numbers I will catch them lol

Also I've made a Facebook pace where I will be posting these videos search for Icemans to catch a strawb.

I've a couple of numbers so I will be trying to catch them tonight as as soon as I do I will upload them.

Cheers.

Archived