Should I do it?

Iceman

• Paid Members
It was after I watched back the one with Bacardi that I realised that I had just rang a girl up and albeit in a nice way tried to ridicule her for the amusement of others.

I think at the end of the day I am too soft..

There is a term Shit sticks and I didn't want to be known as a bully.

My only regret was that I didn't get Staniforth or Danny Rodd, I tried ringing him all day but he wouldn't pick up.

Story of my life.

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It was after I watched back the one with Bacardi that I realised that I had just rang a girl up and albeit in a nice way tried to ridicule her for the amusement of others.

I think at the end of the day I am too soft..

There is a term Shit sticks and I didn't want to be known as a bully.

My only regret was that I didn't get Staniforth or Danny Rodd, I tried ringing him all day but he wouldn't pick up.

In all fairness if Danny doesn;t even asnwer his phone to HBKs team, its unlikely he will accept random calls. Which is sad cause he is on Bowlers level. No venues, nobody to work for him. Bowler pays talent mind so!

• Paid Members
In all fairness if Danny doesn;t even asnwer his phone to HBKs team, its unlikely he will accept random calls. Which is sad cause he is on Bowlers level. No venues, nobody to work for him. Bowler pays talent mind so!

Well, Danny's only got a couple of weeks to answer the terms of the letter I've sent and then it's onto legal action.

• Paid Members
Amazing work Mr Iceman. Danny Primetime is a STRAWB!

I hate the word "strawb" with a passion.

On an unrelated note is this the same Iceman I saw go face first into a table of light bulbs on the 1PW 4AS?

Then I'm going to be on topic but really crass and enquire as to how much he got paid for that, if I may?

haha if i knew how to post gifs popcorn would be great right about now.

I'd love to see the video of Iceman phoning Tommy and giving him a response...

I wouldnt be bothered to ask its between him and who ever pays him. Alls I say is no one does anythng they dont want to

Ah, so that's who the missed call yesterday was from, wish i'd picked up now ;)

Archived