Should I do it?

Iceman

• Paid Members
FOR FUCKS SAKE PETEY! Stop biting every time someone mentions your name! I don't know how many times people have to try and help you out before you get it! It comes across as though you are looking out for comments about yourself. Just STOP! Friendly advice, take it or leave it, but I shan't bother sticking up for you again. You're almost as bad as when Triple H used to come on here to defend himself everytime his name came up in a negative light :bored:

Seconded - you are painted in a bad light, Peter, as I've often had informative conversations with you, and you were nice enough to put me in touch with some yank wrestlers when I moved over here, but... chill out. The UKFF isn't going to let up on you, it's time to let go.

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
I'm just a bit tired of it now, especially when I feel I have no relevance in connection to what's being spoken about.

It'd be less tiresome if you stopped monitoring the UKFF for comments about yourself and just forgot this place's existence.

"No relevance to what's being spoken about"

"completely at random"

Yeah.

Ok.

Not that this is a thread about shit promoters who ruin UK wrestling or anything. Frankly, the title of the thread could have included your name and it would have still stayed on-point.

The mad thing is, despite all the shit thrown at Petey/PTW, it probably isn't the actual worst company in the UK. It's just the loudest worst company, bragging about pathetic achievements and sticking it's ugly, pasty head into every conversation that comes up.

Someone mentioned a shitarse woman wrestler (and a nasty, scummy rumour about her) and the top of her 'friends list' was a shitarse Promoter. That's worth a quick mention, and that's all it was!

One of the recent PTW press releases said something like the fastest growing company in the UK. I cant think of anything further from the truth, 12 fans in 2007, about the same now, hardly fastest growing or fastest rising or whatever the claim - sorry - lie was

• Paid Members
One of the recent PTW press releases said something like the fastest growing company in the UK. I cant think of anything further from the truth, 12 fans in 2007, about the same now, hardly fastest growing or fastest rising or whatever the claim - sorry - lie was

LOL.

It's amazing that 'Aphrodite' is mentioned right after Bacardi, because I was shown this video of them both in a match with Lucy Clayden. You don't only get to see just how bad 'Aphrodite' is, but the amazing faceplant bump from what looks like an armdrag attempt that Bacardi takes just after the 2:00 mark is glorious. Bacardi then disappears from the match. Maybe Jake Roberts should have taught her how to bump, in the 'little bit' of training she done with him?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o5hfUHtXRkc

• Paid Members
It's amazing that 'Aphrodite' is mentioned right after Bacardi, because I was shown this video of them both in a match with Lucy Clayden. You don't only get to see just how bad 'Aphrodite' is, but the amazing faceplant bump from what looks like an armdrag attempt that Bacardi takes just after the 2:00 mark is glorious. Bacardi then disappears from the match. Maybe Jake Roberts should have taught her how to bump, in the 'little bit' of training she done with him?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o5hfUHtXRkc

That was special

Archived