Should I do it?

Iceman

IE Those who'll ride up on their horses to defend the put upon and downtrodden, on forums. Generally happens when a maiden's in distress, the implication being that there are people who are so unlikely to get laid they've been reduced to defending ladies on the internet in the hope that their inheranct goodness will shine through the screen, the ladies will see them as they are, without being put off by their acne, pot bellies and skinny arms, as the truly caring wonderful man they've always wanted, their own white knight, then said lady will track them down and let them touch their lady parts and all will be well with the world.

Sickboy used to be quite into it, until he gave up cos I didn't work, I hear.

thats the greatest thing ever think i could use it in the real world. I know a few white knights haha

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah, fair enough the Bacardi one sounded a little more harsh, but I wasn't able to see any of the vids after the first one so can't really comment.

What I do know though, is that he was looking for the numbers of plenty more genuinely deserving 'tards, so it was going to likely improve!

Possibly, stuff like dodgy trainers I'd say should definately get it, cos that's just dangerous and could up end hurting kids and shit. People working for free just seems like picking on people at the very bottom of the pile though, little uncomfortable.

Possibly, stuff like dodgy trainers I'd say should definately get it, cos that's just dangerous and could up end hurting kids and shit. People working for free just seems like picking on people at the very bottom of the pile though, little uncomfortable.

Seeing as how I missed the 24 hours in which the youtube and facebook pages were around, who were the other phone-calls too (or attempts even)?

I heard him saying he was looking for people like Petey and Danny Rodd.

He mentioned that Gangstar was one of the people he phoned, and that guy is a long time shitarse (who I've seen wrestling on youtube in appallingly shit matches) who completely deserves to be mocked!

Well he already "Outed" petey as being shit on here, then kinda took it back when petey spoke to him and took his advice on board. Danny rod doesn't need a huge amount more outing, as a business man it's reasonably well known at this point that has a number of areas he could improve in. A situation which will either drastically improve come october when he puts on shawn michaels and the 1PW goodbye show, or stay roughly the same if as expected everything falls through.

I'd like to see anyone like the first one get it though, but I dunno how many of them there are out there? That'd be quite a good crusade for people on here to get all excited about, shitarse's come and go but dangerous training schools really do need wiped out.

Whereas bacardi's working for expenses just highlighted someone who hadn't got as far as she wanted in her choosen profession as was prepared to drop her fee once to prove herself to new management.

I hear it's not just her fee she'll drop to prove herself.

Her aitches. She'll drop her aitches. Is what I meant.

Which one was it that was sick on Jake the Snake's cock?

what? see this is the part of wrestling i hate all the rumours and stories. Any man or women willing to have sex with someone to get on a show is a fucking loser

what? see this is the part of wrestling i hate all the rumours and stories. Any man or women willing to have sex with someone to get on a show is a fucking loser

I could be wrong but I'm sure it read it was more a star fucking thing than to get booked on shows, to be fair I'd still bang missy hyatte, and that's seen waaaay better days.

The money isn't relevent here. If the booker wants a match of tht nature he's gonna book someone who will work a match like that over someone who won't regardless of who is cheaper. I also don't see you're point that you keep repeating about which is worse. I don't see the link between the 2.

The link is that iceman did the crazy hardcore shit, and is standing in judgement of someone offering, under pressure, to work for expenses. The question I'm attempting to ask is whether or not, given his background, he's in a position to stand as judge and jury for someone working for expenses.

I could be wrong but I'm sure it read it was more a star fucking thing than to get booked on shows, to be fair I'd still bang missy hyatte, and that's seen waaaay better days.

oh right i have heard things like that happenin thou. what shocked me the most is stories of blokes going gay I just hope that was bullshit but never say never i guess. Id rather not be booked then bitch out to someone. Wrestling is something i want to do but that is too far

oh right i have heard things like that happenin thou. what shocked me the most is stories of blokes going gay I just hope that was bullshit but never say never i guess. Id rather not be booked then bitch out to someone. Wrestling is something i want to do but that is too far

Oh I dunno, assholes can repair themselves but glory lasts forever. Live your dreams man, whatever it takes. I hear ol pat patterson's quite gentle these days, it'll be tender and you'll feel he cares about you, isn't that the most important thing?

• Paid Members
The link is that iceman did the crazy hardcore shit, and is standing in judgement of someone offering, under pressure, to work for expenses. The question I'm attempting to ask is whether or not, given his background, he's in a position to stand as judge and jury for someone working for expenses.

I'm obviously missing something, I just don't see how someone working a hardcore match is better, worse or the same as someone working for expenses, I don't see the link. Are you suggesting hardcore matches are bad for wrestling?

Oh I dunno, assholes can repair themselves but glory lasts forever. Live your dreams man, whatever it takes. I hear ol pat patterson's quite gentle these days, it'll be tender and you'll feel he cares about you, isn't that the most important thing?

I leave that up to the batty boys lol. I get to where I want to be with graft, you dont get many 28 yr old rookies

Archived