Should I do it?

Iceman

You know what this is getting above a joke now, I never called anyone out, please tell me when I did. The lad started begging me after he had sent me many inbox messages telling me what I could do and what he was going to have done to me. He has also done the same to other people on this forum but we won't mention that eh? because I am the villain.

The stupid twats need humiliating if they are willing to risk injury for nothing, like I said to Gangster when he bragged he was injured through wrestling, I said who was going to provide for him when he was injured.

Would you come to my house and take a tree down in my yard for free? No I don't think you would.

I am not going to appologise because all I did was get people to admit they wrestle for free.

The messages I received from wresters, from all over the world, some from TNA WWE all thanking me for doing what I did because they were glad that someone was trying to take a stand against these kind of people.

Yet people like you with bad minds and nothing better to do than pick at something and twist words and until you have made a mountain out of a mole hill.

I am only pleased that I am no longer looking for a living out of wrestling and I feel sorry for the ones that do because people like the ones in the videos have got wrestling on it's arse.

And you want me to publicly appologise to them? I would sooner die.

So why haven't the people that work for TNA and WWE done this themselves?? Maybe because they are "professional" wrestlers and realise it's wrong.

I have wrestled for free because it was fun!!!!

I picked up more injuries training for and running the London Marathon than I did wrestling, and I paid to do te marathon. But it was worth it for the experience.

I wager that Doug Williams, Drew Galloway, Seamus, Mark Haskins, PAC, Zack Sabre jr, and various other top Brits have wrestled for free at one time or another if they could see a benefit.

But yeah chose to ignore that.

Regardless if all this and if you agree or disagree with me doesn't change the fact that your approach to all this was unprofessional, unnecessary, borderline illegal and i feel inappropriate and immature for someone if your age.

Anyway I thought you were done??

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well Iceman, you are just as big a strawb as your phone call victims, as anyone who takes the type of bumps like you do for very little money like you do is at least just as sad or pathetic as the other so called strawbs.

How would your family feel if you were seriously burnt, crippled etc from the stupidly over the top stunts you did, most of the time I believe for

Well, that's Dispatches fucked then. Best get you down there to tell them off for exposing people to the world like that, and they do it for profit! It's shocking that it's allowed to go on.

I think there may be a difference between exposing con men and criminals via recorded phone messages, and exposing people wrestling for expenses, which isn't really a crime.

Anyway, this is a very funny thread, and became more so towards the end. Bravo.

I think there may be a difference between exposing con men and criminals via recorded phone messages, and exposing people wrestling for expenses, which isn't really a crime.

Anyway, this is a very funny thread, and became more so towards the end. Bravo.

everyone just seems to jump from one bandwagon to the other best to be like Switzerland

Every phone call was done as a joke and was in no way intended to hurt people or bully them.

If the people who were called thought that they were bullied then it was never my intention.

I read that bit to the voice of Jonah Takalua

"Don't you know what Punk'd is? Don't you watch TV?"

:)

Wow. Everyone pisses and moans about teenage promoters shitting up British Wrestling and ruining entire districts for decent promotions, but when someone attempts to actually do something other than sit behind a keyboard and whine everyone labels him a "cyberbully". This is exactly the reason why BritWres will never be taken seriously again, everyone wants the shitarses out but nobody wants to be the one to do the dirty work.

Wow. Everyone pisses and moans about teenage promoters shitting up British Wrestling and ruining entire districts for decent promotions, but when someone attempts to actually do something other than sit behind a keyboard and whine everyone labels him a "cyberbully". This is exactly the reason why BritWres will never be taken seriously again, everyone wants the shitarses out but nobody wants to be the one to do the dirty work.

Now to be fair (and apologies if I'm misreading this, but pretty sure this is what I've read) ringing young girls and abusing them for agreeing to work the first show for x's only is not actually getting rid of shitarses.

And the rest of the idea, that if only we could get rid of the shitarses britwres would be taken seriously again is just bollocks, teenage twats putting on bad shows is not what lost brit wres its tv deal, its not why it cant get another one, it makes very little fucking odds in the greater scheme of things.

So shitasses put on shows that are a joke, fine. That puts some people off, ya know what else puts people off? All star butlins shows, they are so god awful that anyone over 10 watching will walk away laughing.

The problem is not, and will never be, the shite at the bottom. I have no doubt you could find comedy nights that are as bad comparitively as the latest ptw or adam bowler effort. But guess what, comedy can sell out hyde park with british acts on top. Why? Cos the stuff on the tops good enough. Sloan can draw a decent crowd, knightmare does just fine. But they are few and far between and that right there is a bigger problem than a 1000 shitasses putting on shit shows.

The problem is that there are too many shitarses.

Same can be said for other countries, but they have larger promotions that do well at diverting your attention from them, as there are loads of shitty small companies and backyard feds worldwide.

The only problem with the UK is that nobody has come up with any company, able or willing to step up to try and achieve this since the original FWA.

1PW had the imports and roster, but poor booking and filming, made it unenjoyable.

Never really got into the whole LDN thing.

IPW never really went to try and expand nationwide when they had the chance and they were at their best.

The new FWA just sucks!

All Star don't want or seem to need to expand.

So who do we have left to step up and be the UKs answer to the WWE?

Nobody, that's who!

We just need one promotion to promote regular wrestling in the UK, featuring the best UK talent mixed with the best overseas talent, in storylines that matter and shown on a main tv or satellite channel.

Until that happens, people will always remember the shitarses, not the talent we have.

Till

• Paid Members

The thing is, it seems to have been glossed over that Adam Bowler, with a grand total of zero shows under his belt, was willing to offer Iceman advice on putting on a show when asked. If these fuck-tards are going in with that mentality then they shouldn't be putting on shows.

Some may know I promoted a show a few years ago in my home town and it flopped. I was 18 and had the, "Oh, it's just getting a venue, some wrestlers and handing out posters and then hundreds of people will see them and come" mentality, but no way would I have had the gall or braveness to offer advice to someone if they rang me up out of the blue asking for advice for putting on a show. The only advice I'd have now to some one is just promote, promote, promote. And when you're done, promote some more. Get off the UKFF and just do it.

The thing is, it seems to have been glossed over that Adam Bowler, with a grand total of zero shows under his belt, was willing to offer Iceman advice on putting on a show when asked. If these fuck-tards are going in with that mentality then they shouldn't be putting on shows.

Some may know I promoted a show a few years ago in my home town and it flopped. I was 18 and had the, "Oh, it's just getting a venue, some wrestlers and handing out posters and then hundreds of people will see them and come" mentality, but no way would I have had the gall or braveness to offer advice to someone if they rang me up out of the blue asking for advice for putting on a show. The only advice I'd have now to some one is just promote, promote, promote. And when you're done, promote some more. Get off the UKFF and just do it.

That's the problem with all of these shitarse promoters, they live in this little bubble of ignorance and wholeheartedly believe that just because they've been watching Raw for a few years that they can promote shows here and be successful at it. Adam Bowler is a perfect example of the modern day shitarse promoter, he spends hours and hours arguing with the very people he's trying to attract to his product and is now so paranoid that he won't even tell the talent he's trying to book or the customers he's hoping to attract where his show is taking place. I'll give him credit for actually paying the wrestlers for appearing at shows no punters attend but people like him shouldn't be putting on shows and wrestlers have a responsibility to not accept bookings from these people. If British Wrestling is to improve (and by "improve" I mean "become less shit") then it's up to the wrestlers and the fans to stop these shitty promoters, if Iceman takes it upon himself to publicly name and shame dodgy promoters and untrained wrestlers then he should be applauded for having the balls to do what nobody else would and actually take action for once. I'm sick to death of seeing people whinge and bitch about "shitarses ruining BritWres" but refusing to actually do anything about them.

Archived