WWE Raw 30/5/2011 Discussion *SPOILERS*

FUM

• Paid Members
is this capitol (its capital douchebags) puinishment ppv going to be the new december to dismember ppv, and they just dont book any goddamn matches for the show? i dont give 2 shits which congress members are invited only to no show, just give me a reason to spend 15 quid. and right now they have given 0 reasons. im still on a delay as i like to skip ads so i start 45 mins in, the show is ok so far but nothing mindblowing. those technical problems were funny and have been coming back now and again. it was nice of sky to apologise, even though the issue was with wwe itself. although the us must have had sound during r-truths bit with the jimmys in the audience because play by play reports mention all that was said, but i think the uk and canada had more issues for some reason.

mmm evan bourne vs swagger, bourne will win this time, im sure they did this feud a year or so ago. swagger won first and third, bourne won second match.

Capitol is the name of the famous legislative building in Washington DC, the city in which the show takes place.

Capital is a big letter that goes at the beginning of a sentence.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am loving R-Truth just now. His delusional/bitter/jealous crackpot type charachter is just brilliant writing from WWE and is giving Cena a fresh new heel to go up against and is getting really good reactions.

I have had to watch back the last few weeks of Raw but the face turn of Alex Riley has been done perfectly and is looking to be a new face star in the making.

• Paid Members
You didn't pay attention to that segment at all, did you?!

Yeah i did, she came out told everyone she was having a kid had to leave , then went on about her dream of being a wrestler but she was told she was to fat. So she went to japan Yadda yadda ect.

So now we have a face kong? thus throwing everything shes done thus far out of the window. There must have been a better way to get her out than the plan boring truth.

Belive in your dreams kids.......im living proof..........BEEFCAKE! Snore

On the plus side R truth is GOLD...........There i said it never thought i would

Kong was getting an awesome reception from her promo and she wasn't a heel or a face to begin with. She was mowing through the heel and face divas so her alignment wasn't clear cut from the start anyway.

I'm actually surprised she mentioned she was pregnant, but very well handled in actuality.

Really enjoyed this week's Raw, best in a while. I've got to admit, I always imagined A-Ri and Miz splitting to result in a Miz face turn, but the fans seems dead keen on Riley so why not. Also a tremendous credit to what a good heel The Miz was during his title reign. Hope they don't tire quickly of it and job him out in the next few weeks.

Kharma segment was good, but it seemed an awfully cynical jab at JR from whomever scripted that. I don't doubt it's not true, but the entire company has espoused that policy for eons, they made it sound as if Ross was on a campaign of hatred of all fatties for the last twenty years. I expect a most disgruntled blog from JR on the matter presently.

And that main event was just sensation. R-Truth is unreal at the moment, and I thought they pitched the entire segment/match absolutely perfect. It completely captured all the components of both characters, and gave them some odd but encouraging momentum to work off. A different sort of booking for WWE to do in their main events, but a welcome one. Mental Truth is the highlight of all WWE TV at the minute, unquestionably. Zero to hero in my eyes, only helped by the fact he picked on that little cunt Rey Mysterio to set him off. Love him.

• Moderators
Kharma segment was good, but it seemed an awfully cynical jab at JR from whomever scripted that. I don't doubt it's not true, but the entire company has espoused that policy for eons, they made it sound as if Ross was on a campaign of hatred of all fatties for the last twenty years. I expect a most disgruntled blog from JR on the matter presently.

It did stick in my craw though that they gave someone who's only been there about 6 weeks and has yet to take part in a match pretty much got the "LEAVE THE MEMORIES ALONE!" treatment.

• Paid Members

WWE can really have something good on their hands here in A-Ri. I absolutely loved his face turn on The Miz last week, it was done perfectly IMO and the crowd eat it all up. This week he got a very good pop when he came out (I really like his new music, it stands out from the other normal 'drung drung drung drung' rock themes) and had another decent brawl with Miz which again was super-over.

If booked right, WWE can quickly turn him into a star in no time. Give him the ball and see how far he can run, I say. To be honest although of course there is plenty room for improvement he seems a good all-rounder and can easily become 'the complete package' with more experience.

In fairness, they used to have loads of fatsos before JR came to power, so he might have been a big part of that policy. His old WWF.com blogs used to always contain something about Big Show or Mark Henry being a fat bastard.

In fairness, they used to have loads of fatsos before JR came to power, so he might have been a big part of that policy. His old WWF.com blogs used to always contain something about Big Show or Mark Henry being a fat bastard.

That's true actually, god those Ross Reports were annoying. Little asides like "Just how good could Mark Henry be if he got down to his ideal weight? Think about that." Fat Oakie fuck. You're right, balls to him.

Archived