WWE Raw 30/5/2011 Discussion *SPOILERS*

FUM

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Is it possible that Foley will be the Raw GM ? I heard his contract is up soon :cool:

I dunno, the anonymous GM has been responsible for some pretty nasty calls over the last twelve months. I'd say even a tweenerish role wouldn't quite be right for "nice guy Mick" at this point.

He could easily replace the incumbent though, if he is fired after the big reveal that it's been, say, Michael Cole all along.

Riley is majorly over. I really like him and he's got all the tools to make it. He looks good (great physique, power dresser) and is quite possibly the best promo guy/most natural on the stick in WWE right now. I'd love to see a main event push for the guy (had good main event matches with Cena on RAW and Over the Limit)

Thought Kharma's promo kept her character alive (somewhat) and kept things open for a return.

Riley is majorly over. I really like him and he's got all the tools to make it. He looks good (great physique, power dresser) and is quite possibly the best promo guy/most natural on the stick in WWE right now. I'd love to see a main event push for the guy (had good main event matches with Cena on RAW and Over the Limit)

Seriously? ...Fuck off.

I'm all for a good face turn, but he's nowhere near that level. In fact, that was the one thing they did wrong with that segment, they let Cole control too much of the dialogue and shouldn't have let Riley speak meekly into a mic Cole was holding. Riley should have just ripped the fucking thing out of Cole's hand the minute he started talking.

But, yeah, best promo in WWE my arse.

I like Riley, but the most memorable thing he's done is still that time he got overexcited and attacked Percy Watson by mistake on NXT.

I'd forgotten that! That was brilliant. I knew there was something about him I liked.

Archived