WWE Raw 30/5/2011 Discussion *SPOILERS*

FUM

• Paid Members
Ironically, A-Ri's new theme is done by the same band as The Miz ; Downstait. Its called 'Say It To My Face' or something like that

Not really.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I expect a most disgruntled blog from JR on the matter presently.

He already 'tweeted' about it. First he said he meant she was too fat to be a "Diva" but didn't mean she couldn't be a WWE star. Then he said he only met her for the first time 3 years ago, so may not have been that he said it to her face. I think. I may have misread.

Wasn't Alex Riley drafted to Smackdown? Has he actually appeared on the show yet?

The Miz had him on a personal services contract so shouldn't have been able to be drafted. The Miz then fired him last week and now the RAW GM hired him this week.

• Paid Members
Wasn't Alex Riley drafted to Smackdown? Has he actually appeared on the show yet?

Once, and he was RKO'd before he could even speak. I hope he ends up on that brand, but they've not mentioned it since Miz basically rubbished the value of the trade. I hope now he uses it as an excuse not to fight Riley in a match, it'd make sense and maybe even allow Miz to make some dual-brand appearances in time.

Ironically, A-Ri's new theme is done by the same band as The Miz ; Downstait. Its called 'Say It To My Face' or something like that

Not really.

It is, somewhat. He's broke away from Miz and his first theme happens to be the same band. Its sort of ironic.

I only have the last ten or fifteen minutes of the show left to watch so unless anything huge happens in that time I must say the highlight of Raw for me for the past two weeks has been A-Ri. I never actually thought I'd read that, let alone it being me writing that but the guy has just exploded out of nowhere in the last two weeks. I actually like Miz and think he's awesome so don't really like seeing him being made weak and like seeing him when he's got the Title and things are all going well for him and he's all smug but Alex Riley has been absolutely amazing. I think even though Miz is looking weak to the guy who was his apprentice at the moment, in the long run a feud between these guys will be absolutely intense and will be good for both of them as they can both look strong. I'd like to see Miz end up finding a replacement for Riley, then it'd be the good guy against the odds as it should be. I also love the fact that Riley hasn't acknowledged the fans cheering him yet either (or maybe he did and I missed it), so it's not as if he actually cares about all of the fans being on his side right now, all that he cares about is going after The Miz, I'd rather him not be one of those guys who goes on about the fans and so on and just get on with what he is doing. Also I love his music and video. But also in this segment a big shock was Cole saying "BASTARD" right in the middle of the ring and shouting it at Riley, in this PG friendly time I wouldn't have expected that when guys were getting in trouble for saying ass and pissed off not too long ago.

The Kharma thing was a bit weird, if I saw that on paper I'd think "That's Kharma destroyed and that is absolutely awful" but when I watched it I thought it slightly worked and I love how the Bellas will be looking over their shoulders in nine months (that's if they're still about though), but yeah I think it all worked well.

On the wall of shirts that r truth knocked over, anyone notice that ryders shirt was on it quite high, and was the only one of the basic ones there? Presume he must be selling a few to get that treatment

I'd like to see Miz end up finding a replacement for Riley, then it'd be the good guy against the odds as it should be.

I can see this being Michael Cole.

Hmmm, possibly but I'd prefer it to be an actual guy who can fight, not someone who is just used as a spokesperson, Miz doesn't need someone to do his talking for him as he's incredibly charismatic and has no problems at all behind the microphone, I was thinking more along the lines of some muscle, as Riley was. Someone who is cocky and a good speaker along with having enough credibility to fight and be sneaky, kind of like Riley was and a toned down Miz. I see some have wrote in the Tough Enough thread that Luke, one of the guys from the latest series of Tough Enough would be good as a replacement and I think that is a spot on role for him, he could very easily slot into that role.

Yep Raw starts 15 minutes late in Aus. I guess to due to the technical difficulties Raw had at the start.

Fav bit of the night, quite simply R Truth approaching the black family all in a row. Truth asks little Jimmy who he came with, kid replies his dad. Truth asks where his daddy's at, kid points right there (next to him) crowd laugh and Truth's expressions are priceless. I'm wasn't a fan of Truth when he first turned but now he's comedy in my eyes and I'm liking that!!

Is the Lets go Cena/Cena sucks chant piped in cos during the main its seemed like it was gettin piped in. Also there was a lot of technical problems most i have ever seen on Raw

• Paid Members
I'd like to see Miz end up finding a replacement for Riley, then it'd be the good guy against the odds as it should be.

I can see this being Michael Cole.

As the concept still works just fine, I can't see them revealing who it is any time soon. With that being said, I have a feeling they're saving that role for a future-returning Shane McMahon.

Archived