Michelle McCool

xear

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Did Undertaker and Sara have any kids? Was Taker married before that?

from wiki~

The couple had two daughters together: Chasey and Gracie

Undertaker's daughters Chasey and Gracie! Ha, I bet they're fucking ugly kids with parents like Taker and Sara, I wouldn't want to be the kid to pick on them though.

• Paid Members
I always found it a bit odd that people could call Michelle McCool a skinny slag, but if Mickey James is called fat that's different. Why was that?

Because she didn't work 'TEH INDIEZ~'

Who exactly are you mocking, considering no-one has said anything like that in this thread?

Happ asked about the problem people had with a storyline about 18 months ago. I recapped the sentiment from the people who had a problem with it at the time. I know you often see my posts and get upset because I've expressed your opinion in a sarcastic and demeaning fashion that exposes said opinion as the nonsense it really is, but this time I was doing so in direct response to a question asked by another poster. Also it led to you being corrected and humiliated by Mr. Seven for about the fifteenth time in this thread, so even if my motives weren't pure, the end justified the means.

• Paid Members
I always found it a bit odd that people could call Michelle McCool a skinny slag, but if Mickey James is called fat that's different. Why was that?

Same reason Eric Bischoff isnt in the Wrestling Observer Hall of Fame and Paul Heyman is. Wrestling fans must just hate the beautiful people in life. Bischoff's teeth and hair will always stop him getting into that HOF, even though its obvious to anyone who's not blind that he's contributed more to the business the the fat bloke with the flashers mack and baseball cap on.

• Moderators

BUT HE'S TAPPED INTO POP CULTURE! HE KNEW WHAT WAS RELEVANT IN HIS EARLY 30's IN 1994, SO HE'D STILL KNOW NOW! AFTER ALL, HE WORKS AS A MANAGER FOR A FARMER FROM NORTH DAKOTA WHO DOESN'T OWN A TELEVISION!

Who exactly are you mocking, considering no-one has said anything like that in this thread?

Happ asked about the problem people had with a storyline about 18 months ago. I recapped the sentiment from the people who had a problem with it at the time. I know you often see my posts and get upset because I've expressed your opinion in a sarcastic and demeaning fashion that exposes said opinion as the nonsense it really is, but this time I was doing so in direct response to a question asked by another poster. Also it led to you being corrected and humiliated by Mr. Seven for about the fifteenth time in this thread, so even if my motives weren't pure, the end justified the means.

You recapped the sentiment (in a hilarious, over the top fashion) of a few people, that's all. Not everyone by any means. You just seem to look for any opportunity to turn any debate into a "normal fans" Vrs "fapper, workrate-lovers" argument. I've already stated why I found Laycool and most of their storylines to be bad TV in this thread, and it had noting to do with workrate, the indyz or who McCool is married to.

I'd love for you to point me to all the numerous occasions where I've spouted a load of stereotypical, workrate obsessed tosh, only for you to hilariously expose we with your cutting sarcasm.

As for me getting served by Seven, i openly admitted I was wrong about AJ's Clash on kaz, and my opinion on it, but other than that, it's just been a bit of petty back and forth. I'm quite happy to admit when I'm wrong.

Glad you are having fun though.

Same reason Eric Bischoff isnt in the Wrestling Observer Hall of Fame and Paul Heyman is. Wrestling fans must just hate the beautiful people in life. Bischoff's teeth and hair will always stop him getting into that HOF, even though its obvious to anyone who's not blind that he's contributed more to the business the the fat bloke with the flashers mack and baseball cap on.

Ian, what on earth are you talking about?

The issue with Bischoff is the only angle he knows how to pull off well is the NWO style takeover (which was ripped off from a similar angle of Japan, but thats not unusual), once that angle had run its course WCW's product was extremely poor.

Whilst ECW was never been as big or had anywhere near the funding or the main stream appeal, it changed the direction the industry went in the 90s, if ECW hadn't been around, would the Attitude era happened? ECW pushed the boundaries, and to this days no promotion invokes the same passion from fans as ECW.

And what does this have to do with Michelle McCool

For me, Michelle McCool is a great loss to the WWE's female roster.

Even though many people cite Trish Stratus as the best journey for a women's wrestler, I believe Michelle's movement through the ranks and overall development has been an inspiration to many in the locker room.

Losing the Diva Search to Christy Hemme must have been really hard on her, as Christy was never going to amount to anything. She had that faux-rock bullshit going on, annoying face, and very little in the way of in-ring ability. Michelle on the other hand clearly had the in-ring savvy, athleticism, and passion to go far. This was proven when WWE picked her up for a multi-year deal. They clearly saw in her what many fans do these days - a top WWE Diva.

She had to put up with her fair share of BS gimmicks - some of which I've struggled to even remember - but through sheer perserverance and determination, she made it into a legit wrestler. Her heel work over the past few years has been some of the best in WWE history, playing her gimmick to perfection and backing it up with in-ring work. Both solid and reliable, Michelle has been able to transcend the teaching industry AND wrestling, proving that indeed the WWE are right when they call Divas "smart, sexy and powerful" - never underestimate the intelligence of some of the divas.

Yes, she had the luck of finding her soulmate on the road in The Undertaker, and I hope one day we get a real documentary on Mark and he can talk openly about how Michelle has influenced him and how happy they are. Clearly her time in the ring is coming to an end because some things are more important than being the best in the ring. Just like Edge, Michelle can retire practically on top, knowing she's gone out at the top of her game. I, and many others, will greatly miss her contributions, and I certainly hope she gets a much deserved DVD release in the future. There aren't many Divas who get one, but Michelle is definitely one that would sell.

Personal Michelle career highlights include the victory in the Memorial Day Bikini Beach Splash Battle Royal back in 2007, her numerous title wins, and all her LayCool work. Definitely one of the best diva tag teams in history, and I have no doubt they'll steal the show at Extreme Rules. I hope we get to see the Faith Breaker one last time - probably the most perfectly performed move in the industry at the moment.

Thank you Michelle.

The thing with Laycool is that it was shit when it started, and then gradually over time it got better and better as they developed a nice chemistry before eventually going on too long and becoming shit again.

I'm not one of those who hates McCool but at the same time I've never been a big fan of hers so I won't shed any tears if she's gone for a while.

Heyman deserves to be in the hall of fame, and so does Bischoff.

Archived