Michelle McCool

xear

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply
McCool, Layla and Beth Phoenix (and Kharma now, I suppose) are the only good female wrestlers they have, it'll be a shame to see her go. Still, better to get out of Our Great Sport while she's still relatively healthy.

Her Styles Clash was better than AJ's, btw.

:confused: No mention of Natalya? The most experienced female wrestler they have.

McCool, Layla and Beth Phoenix (and Kharma now, I suppose) are the only good female wrestlers they have, it'll be a shame to see her go. Still, better to get out of Our Great Sport while she's still relatively healthy.

:confused: No mention of Natalya? The most experienced female wrestler they have.

Layla El is vastly underrated as a worker.

• Paid Members

This was going to be my question, I was under the impression she was one of the better workers.

This was going to be my question, I was under the impression she was one of the better workers.

Ah yes, forgot her. She's not as good as the others I mentioned, but she's still good.

Shame if she did go though, she's one of the few interesting women in wrestling.

Hear hear. The usuals all went off her the minute she became interesting, but her and Layla have been the best thing in women's wrestling since Maryse stopped trying. The Lay-Cool breakup and rivalry should have more than a couple of weeks.

Natalya's no bad either and Gail Kim is okay when she's put with someone who can actually wrestle , and Eve is improving.

I have always found McCool dull , maybe now someone else will be featured on SD (McCool has been the only consistantly pushed Diva on SD for 2 to 3 years)

And her Styles Clash isn't great, no where near AJ's

• Paid Members
Michelle McCool never nearly killed Sterling James Keenan or Frankie Kazarian with her Faith Breaker (better name tbf).

Michelle > AJ

Michelle is allot taller then the diva's in WWE so her version will always be safer then AJ's. Did she not use the Angel wings as well at 1 point?

• Paid Members
Gail Kim is okay when she's put with someone who can actually wrestle

In my limited exposure I always found Kim to be over rated, she all right don't get me wrong but I don't think she's as good as some people make or have made out.

I don't know if its down to that feud with Kong and people were surprised by a well turned out and meaningful women series or people over look her weaknesses when she is working with a strong name but she never quite lived to some of the hype.

And her Styles Clash isn't great,

Fuck off, its ace.

Michelle McCool never nearly killed Sterling James Keenan or Frankie Kazarian with her Faith Breaker (better name tbf).

Michelle > AJ

Instances where the Styles Clash has been botched like those mentioned are entirely the fault of the one taking the move. It's pretty simple - you lean your head back, rather than tuck it forward. AJ was not at fault on either of those, so saying he was just makes you look stupid.

Archived