Michelle McCool

xear

TBH I never liked McCool and whilst she's not the best diva since Trish she is the most overrated Diva since Trish her in ring skills are average at very best she only looks good compared to the really crap ones like Kelly Kelly and Alicia Fox.

I'm quite happy she's gone at least I won't have to use my mute button quite a much now.

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Its all the usual suspects in that thread as well, like SBA and AJS269 who were trying to justify Mickie James being better than McCool, when its obvious she isnt. She really, really isnt. Its obviously to anyone who's seem Mickie James expose the business with some of the worst matches to ever grace our television screens. There seems to be a one sided opinion, where there are a select group of women's wrestlers that are acceptable to like whether they are shit or not. It seems to be everyone from WWE to TNA's fault that Mickie James matches are the shits, but never hers.

Ian there using this thread to spread his opinions no matter how irrelevant to the thread. Weird how he can swap from logical argument to petty tripe in the same sentence.

Actually SBA and I haven't mentioned Mickie on this thread , I can't speak for SBA but I don't think she is relevant. Has she done you a personal wrong may I ask, you seem determined to find a reason to hate her however petty.

The only thing I have really said on McCool on this thread is that she was dull.

• Paid Members
Ian there using this thread to spread his opinions no matter how irrelevant to the thread. Weird how he can swap from logical argument to petty tripe in the same sentence.

Continue reading up and see how relevent me bringing up a Mickie James thread is. You dont seem to know what relevent means. Either that or you dont have a clue how certain things I've said could be relevent to the topic we are talking about. Like the Bischoff/Heyman comparison with the Michelle McCool skinny/Mickie James fat argument. Which you still havent backed up your argument on, but whatever.

Actually I haven't mentioned Mickie on this thread as I don't think she is relevant.

Did I say you had mentioned her in this thread?

Has she done you a personal wrong may I ask, you seem determined to find a reason to hate her however petty.

Get your knickers out of your arse, man. Did I say a bad word against her personally? I dont think I ever did. I said she was a shit wrestler. Which I believe she is. Whats your point?

The only thing I have really said on McCool on this thread is that she was dull.

I never said you did say anything about McCool in THIS THREAD did I? Read the whole thread before jumping in two footed, please.

Yes I've read that thread. You come across like an absolute child who can't handle a debate. Is that what you're suggesting?

:) Now now, I will not be goaded young man. I'm in a good mood today.

....but, yes, whatever your perception of my behaviour in that thread, 'tis why I am best off [aside from these posts, obviously] observing this thread from a distance.

So why did you feel the need to post in it then?

Can we not all just accept that Girls wrestling is just there so we can all feel a little better about watching oiled up muscley men grope each other? They're not supposed to be particularly immense workers, just passable enough to not be shit; something Mickie James failed miserably at, but Michelle McCool did not.

Ian, what on earth are you talking about?

The issue with Bischoff is the only angle he knows how to pull off well is the NWO style takeover (which was ripped off from a similar angle of Japan, but thats not unusual), once that angle had run its course WCW's product was extremely poor.

Paul Heyman ripped of FMW and Memphis wrestling, never paid its wrestlers and introduced a style of wrestling which contributed to every major wrestling promotion banning what made it popular and left most of the roster crippled heaps with no money because he was a big shit head and never paid his wrestlers. Eric Bischoff gave us a live two hour Monday night wrestling program (which had never been done), cruiserweight wrestling on the international stage which the WWF would never had done and will never do and created more realistic storylines around without using brainshattering weapons and cheap heat like swearing and nudity than ECW did. At least WCW went down in style. Nobody was owed any money. In 2011, WCW's fingerprints are all over the business. Far more than ECW. That cant even be an argument.

Whilst ECW was never been as big or had anywhere near the funding or the main stream appeal, it changed the direction the industry went in the 90s, if ECW hadn't been around, would the Attitude era happened? ECW pushed the boundaries, and to this days no promotion invokes the same passion from fans as ECW.

ECW pushed boundaries to the point where you cannot do the style anymore because it cabaged the people doing it and those never reaped the benefits of it because the fat fucker never paid the people who did all the work. No way can you compare the contributions that Bischoff made to the ones Heyman made. No fucking chance. The fact your over looking them and pointing at Heyman's "storylines" which were never seen outside 1000 people and the readers of WOW magazines shows your having a stuggle with this argument. Your judging Heyman being successful, judging by the fact Vince McMahon took a style of wrestling (he'd already stole) and make money off it. The only time ECW was a success was under McMahon.

Apparently having a life and not answering you immediately constitutes weakness.

Also you seem to have not figured out that sites like Wrestling Observer judge people on being a good booker (which is what Heyman is respected for), rather than if they are a good person.

To dispute the points that won't get childish responses.

No-one was owed money in WCW as Ted Turner could cover any and all loses WCW made, I always find it funny that people go on about how shit a businessman Heyman was and then praise Bischoff who lost more money in a month than Heyman did in his entire career. And you didn't dispute the last point, ECW invokes more passion in WRESTLING fans than any other promotion, when have you ever heard a WCW chant anywhere outside WCW? Also Heyman doesn't have pathetic internet arguments with fans, but thats another story entirely.

They're not supposed to be particularly immense workers, just passable enough to not be shit; something Mickie James failed miserably at, but Michelle McCool did not.

That is a matter of option though IMO Mickie is far better than McCcol could ever be was Mickie great no and I do admit she is overrated but she never made me turn the channel whereas McCool did that more often than not.

Continue reading up and see how relevent me bringing up a Mickie James thread is. You dont seem to know what relevent means. Either that or you dont have a clue how certain things I've said could be relevent to the topic we are talking about. Like the Bischoff/Heyman comparison with the Michelle McCool skinny/Mickie James fat argument. Which you still havent backed up your argument on, but whatever.

Actually I haven't mentioned Mickie on this thread as I don't think she is relevant.

Did I say you had mentioned her in this thread?

Has she done you a personal wrong may I ask, you seem determined to find a reason to hate her however petty.

Get your knickers out of your arse, man. Did I say a bad word against her personally? I dont think I ever did. I said she was a shit wrestler. Which I believe she is. Whats your point?

I never said you did say anything about McCool in THIS THREAD did I? Read the whole thread before jumping in two footed, please.

Ian lets just face it, I have clear views, you have clear views and we shall never agree on any of these subjects. And please don't single me and SBA out.

Well, if you're happy watching a porky pretendy lesbian with less charisma than a glass of water and the talent to match, then fair play to you. At least I could knock a wank out to Michelle McCool.

So you admit for you that's all she was useful for

BTW what is it with Undertaker picking ugly women to marry never seen his 1st wife but McCool and Sarah aren't exactly lookers

• Paid Members
Yes I've read that thread. You come across like an absolute child who can't handle a debate. Is that what you're suggesting?

:) Now now, I will not be goaded young man. I'm in a good mood today.

....but, yes, whatever your perception of my behaviour in that thread, 'tis why I am best off [aside from these posts, obviously] observing this thread from a distance.

So why did you feel the need to post in it then?

Can we not all just accept that Girls wrestling is just there so we can all feel a little better about watching oiled up muscley men grope each other? They're not supposed to be particularly immense workers, just passable enough to not be shit; something Mickie James failed miserably at, but Michelle McCool did not.

I totally agree with you about Michelle McCool's ring skills - she's really good, and not only that but she's managed to reach this level after coming into the company with no prior wrestling background. That's impressive. But the thing that makes not only women's wrestling, but ALL wrestling entertaining for me is out of ring storylines, and Michelle McCool never had the mic skills to actually be an enjoyable character. In Laycool she had Layla - who actually is pretty decent on the mic - and Vickie Guerrero to help carry her past that flaw, but ultimately I don't feel like she could ever shine as a character because her mic skills were that bad. And it's a real shame given how hard she must have worked to get her ring skills up to scratch in such a short period of time.

Say what you like about her ring skills, but Mickie James was pretty decent on the mic and played the obsessive stalker character rather well. For that reason I preferred Mickie to Michelle - because I cared about her character I could react to her matches. With Michelle McCool I generally felt apathetic.

• Paid Members
Also you seem to have not figured out that sites like Wrestling Observer judge people on being a good booker (which is what Heyman is respected for), rather than if they are a good person.

Of course, chair shots to the head, dives from balcony's, flaming tables, barbed wire ropes, making your wrestlers wrestle at full tilt with numerous injuries and not pay them is being a good booker is it? Is that what you champion as being a good booker? Fair enough.

On a totally unrelated note (obviously), what are your opinions on TNA Daffney firing while she was injured? I just find it piss funny that you were the one calling TNA scum bags for not booking Daffney after she was injured, but then praise Paul Heyman when most of his wrestlers broke their backs for his company and ended up in debt because he wouldnt pay them. Your such a hypocrite.

No-one was owed money in WCW as Ted Turner could cover any and all loses WCW made, I always find it funny that people go on about how shit a businessman Heyman was and then praise Bischoff who lost more money in a month than Heyman did in his entire career.

Its funny because WCW was in the red and drawing 300 people at free television studios when Bischoff took over, and then turned them into a company that made over $50 milllion in 18 months. Bischoff made more money off Van Hammer's gimmick table than Paul Heyman ever made for ECW. And Bischoff wasnt in charge when WCW went out of business. It was him that was putting together the money to save the same in 2001.

And you didn't dispute the last point, ECW invokes more passion in WRESTLING fans than any other promotion, when have you ever heard a WCW chant anywhere outside WCW? Also Heyman doesn't have pathetic internet arguments with fans, but thats another story entirely.

More passion? Did you see when Hulk Hogan turned heel? There was fans jumping into the ring, throwing shit, crying and alsorts. ECW's "passionate wrestling fans" were the ones chanting "YOU FUCKED UP" as JT Smith lay there with blood pissing from his forehead after he fell to the unprotected floor. Whats your definition of passion by the way? My definition of passion is making people think wrestling is real by buying into the characters. Not 1000 people who booed Lance Storm because he didnt want to hurt his opponent with a chair shot to the temple. And the reason you dont hear anyother companies intitals chanted outside the promotion is because the promotion was more over than the wrestlers themselves. And if you think thats a good thing, then your mental.

Ian lets just face it, I have clear views, you have clear views and we shall never agree on any of these subjects. And please don't single me and SBA out.

I dont agree with SBA, but at least I can respect the way he is consistant in his views. He has his opinion, I dont agree with it, and we butt-heads. Your the one championing ECW's incredibly dangerous style and playing it off as "good booking" and then in a different thread bitch about the treatment of the condition of women's wrestlers in TNA. Do you care about wrestlers health or not? Your not consistant with your views.

I swear to christ, this "Mickie played the psycho-stalker character like an Oscar winner" opinion that turns up every now and then really bugs me. Average on the mic, a decent but not great and subsequently insanely overrated storyline with Trish and.... well that's it. There's a rotten corner of the IWC (is that phrase still around?) that puts that storyline up there with Austin/Rock or Batista/Triple H as one of the great compelling feuds. Well that corner is a lonely and probably very sticky place and I have no plans to nestle in there.

In short, Mickie James is fucking awful. Just abhorrent.

Well, if you're happy watching a porky pretendy lesbian with less charisma than a glass of water and the talent to match, then fair play to you. At least I could knock a wank out to Michelle McCool.

So you admit for you that's all she was useful for

BTW what is it with Undertaker picking ugly women to marry never seen his 1st wife but McCool and Sarah aren't exactly lookers

I'd say I'd made that pretty clear from the outset. If you've seen one women's match, you've seen them all.

Unless you're watching a Mickie Match, in which case it's like a regular match but you've got more chance of seeing a broken leg/neck/whatever.

Archived