Michelle McCool

xear

• Paid Members
The hard-on this forum has for Mickie James never ceases to amaze.

I'm not showing love for Mickie here, or saying she's better or worse than McCool, just that in WWE Diva terms she was a bigger star than Michelle McCool.

I assume things have moved on from here but James only really felt like a star two times, her story with Trish and her story with McCool which is in part down to the fact they were doing something with the women which is such a novelty to be honest. Apart from that she was another face in the crowed. McCool has felt like something improtant in Laycool without that, and has really felt like a character to me.

That said and in an off topic point I'd say the biggest women's star, which is what you were talking about, in WWE since 2000 has been Torrie Wilson, she was over and was the poster face of Smackdown with Lenser for what seemed like an age despite the fact she never had a single good or memorable match that wasn't just strutting around in a bikini or jiggling her tits.

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

Speaking to former WWE Divas Lilian Garcia and Torrie Wilson, Michelle McCool took part in her first interview since leaving WWE Monday night on the AfterBuzz TV AfterShow for Tough Enough. The multi-time champion says her peers' animosity towards her behind the scenes played a huge factor in her decision to part ways with the organization.

Below is a transcript of her appearance on the program, courtesy of MichelleMcCool.net.

Lilian Garcia: Why did you leave on top?

Michelle McCool: You know, it

Torrie Wilson: Do you feel like the more you went up the ladder, getting the belts and being on television and had all these great things happening, do you feel like you had to work harder to prove yourself to the women?

Michelle McCool: No - i just let Mark give it me in the ass and hey presto im champ.

• Paid Members
That said and in an off topic point I'd say the biggest women's star, which is what you were talking about, in WWE since 2000 has been Torrie Wilson, she was over and was the poster face of Smackdown with Lenser for what seemed like an age despite the fact she never had a single good or memorable match that wasn't just strutting around in a bikini or jiggling her tits.

Seeing as Trish Stratus was around for a lot of the time between then and now, I'd say it's obviously she, not Torrie, who was the biggest women's star they had. Possibly even more popular than Chyna too.

• Paid Members

Seeing as Trish Stratus was around for a lot of the time between then and now, I'd say it's obviously she, not Torrie, who was the biggest women's star they had. Possibly even more popular than Chyna too.

ahh, good point, Trish would take that one, and actually did both aspects of wrestling and looking quite attractive very well. I'd forgotten about her, and she clearly had some motivation to come on as she did. Still, give Wilson the nod for getting as over as she did with seemingly so little in ring or acting skill.

Chyna was on the slide from mid 2000.

Archived