Michelle McCool

xear

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Did Undertaker and Sara have any kids? Was Taker married before that?

from wiki~

Calaway married his first wife, Jodi Lynn, in 1989, and they had a son, Gunner, born in 1993, before the marriage ended in 1999.[citation needed] Calaway married his second wife, Sara, in St Petersburg, Florida on July 21, 2000. The couple had two daughters together: Chasey (born on November 21, 2002) and Gracie (born on May 15, 2005).[citation needed] As of 2007, he and Sara were divorced, and he was romantically linked to fellow wrestler Michelle McCool, whom he married on June 26, 2010, in Houston, Texas[9

What's the point in having any debate where two sides differ?

If you don't even consider AJ a wrestler, really, what is the point?

You've made your mind up he's a monotone gymnast so there is zero point. I'm more than happy to debate back and forth with people on here, but this seems fruitless. I really, really don't care enough about McCool to bother.

• Moderators

It's Gunnar Eudy. Not Gunner.

But for the record, I thought the Piggy James stuff was decent. She was a fine antagonist in a storyline that was believable as fuck to the target market. We heard what girls were like in school, and seen the states that go to wrestling shows, and it was aimed at that market. It was a decent angle.

The problem is that Michelle McCool should never have had the upper hand on Mickie in the first place. McCool is a slag who sucked her way to the top and can't wrestle, whereas Mickie is a pure angel who learned her craft and would never stoop to sordid deeds to boost her career or profile.

The problem is that Michelle McCool should never have had the upper hand on Mickie in the first place. McCool is a slag who sucked her way to the top and can't wrestle, whereas Mickie is a pure angel who learned her craft and would never stoop to sordid deeds to boost her career or profile.

Who exactly are you mocking, considering no-one has said anything like that in this thread?

Or are you (once again) imagining that someone might say that, then mocking them, just in case?

• Paid Members

The 'Piggy James' angle was tremendous. One of the better angles of the last few years. Made some great tv at times, the attack with the grub being particularly good.

And the payoff was an excellent, under-rated moment. I absolutely loved it.

• Paid Members
Who exactly are you mocking, considering no-one has said anything like that in this thread?

Or are you (once again) imagining that someone might say that, then mocking them, just in case?

To be fair that was the general feeling at the time. I remember everyone was up in arms in the wrestling press and the forums about the supposedly horrible treatment of Mickie James. There was a big "there's nothing wrong with her, they are just being cunts to her" type reaction. Which is probably what WWE wanted to come across, so I dont get the hatred for it.

It was a pretty topical angle if I remember. It got a lot of airtime. I bet the Divas would kill for that type of angle at the minute.

I just find the pre-emptive strike against the "stereotypicals" rather funny, when nobody has said anything like that.

Personally, I found laycool's whole act to be turn-over TV. Seeing grown adults acting like 7 year old girls was just really, really annoying. Even by WWE/wrestling standards I found it too embarrassing. Saying little rhymes together and all that, i just found it too babyish.

But opinions of that sentiment were expressed on this forum in relation to the angle at the time. And McCool has often had derogatory accusations thrown her way when being discussed on Internet forums such as this one. It has been said enough times, repeatedly, for it to be valid here, even if Pitcos is being satirical.

• Paid Members
Personally, I found laycool's whole act to be turn-over TV. Seeing grown adults acting like 7 year old girls was just really, really annoying. Even by WWE/wrestling standards I found it too embarrassing. Saying little rhymes together and all that, i just found it too babyish.

You can find childish bitches like that in any walk of life or entertainment. Whether its Rosey Webster, some clown from the Only Way is Essex of the lasses from the bus stop round our way, a lot of lasses are childish, nasty and at the same time quite eventful. LayCool were heels after all. To me they were a right laugh and entertaining with it. Them being babyish was part of the act which made humanised them into the audience making them think they were just idiots with a nastystreak.

Archived