Michelle McCool

xear

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Michelle McCool never nearly killed Sterling James Keenan or Frankie Kazarian with her Faith Breaker (better name tbf).

Michelle > AJ

Instances where the Styles Clash has been botched like those mentioned are entirely the fault of the one taking the move. It's pretty simple - you lean your head back, rather than tuck it forward. AJ was not at fault on either of those, so saying he was just makes you look stupid.

Both the instances mentioned happened when the persons head was touching the mat before AJ fell/jumped forward. It the person taking the move is a foot off the floor even if they lean forward not back they at worse would land on there forehead or top of the head, not have got folded up and near snap there neck. Saying otherwise just makes you look stupid.

That was 100% fucked up by AJ, Kaz could do nothing he could not move his head until it was too late due to AJ's grip being way to low and not holding him tight and high enough.

again Sterling James Keenan head was on the mat before AJ took off. That would never happen when your allot taller then the person doing the move.

Nope, because it's not trolling. It's a different opinion to yours. Now play nice.

OK, I'll play along........

1) Yes, you do have a different opinion, a wrong one. Anyone with sense (!!) can see that the styles clash move will only go wrong if the man/woman taking the move does the wrong thing with their own head. AJ does the exact same movement either way, if the opponent has his head in the right place, everything is fine, if the opponent has his head in the wrong place, if goes wrong. Pretty simple to grasp. The same will hold true for McCool - if another woman does the wrong thing with her head, the move will be botched.

2) Your "I'd rather watch McCool than Styles with his MOVEZZ" is clearly starting a different and irrelevant argument. I don't care who is doing the move or what their overall talent is. We were talking about the Styles Clash move. You bringing in "MOVEZZ" and all that shit is attempting to start a dull/done-to-death argument, and has nothing to do with what we were talking about.

• Paid Members
Nope, because it's not trolling. It's a different opinion to yours. Now play nice.

1) Yes, you do have a different opinion, a wrong one. Anyone with sense (!!) can see that the styles clash move will only go wrong if the man/woman taking the move does the wrong thing with their own head. AJ does the exact same movement either way, if the opponent has his head in the right place, everything is fine, if the opponent has his head in the wrong place, if goes wrong. Pretty simple to grasp. The same will hold true for McCool - if another woman does the wrong thing with her head, the move will be botched..

Nope thats wrong. The move goes wrong when AJ don't hold them right and the top of AJ's opponent's head is on the mat before he plants them, The same thing happened when MadDog Max did the move and put a wrestler in hospital with a broken neck.

What Seven said about AJ doing a different move is pretty much bang on the money. AJ has a few finishers anyway so its not like anyone would miss it.

1) Yes, you do have a different opinion, a wrong one. Anyone with sense (!!) can see that the styles clash move will only go wrong if the man/woman taking the move does the wrong thing with their own head. AJ does the exact same movement either way, if the opponent has his head in the right place, everything is fine, if the opponent has his head in the wrong place, if goes wrong. Pretty simple to grasp. The same will hold true for McCool - if another woman does the wrong thing with her head, the move will be botched..

Nope thats wrong. The move goes wrong when AJ don't hold them right and the top of AJ's opponent's head is on the mat before he plants them, The same thing happened when MadDog Max did the move and put a wrestler in hospital with a broken neck.

OK, having watched the AJ/Kaz one it's fair to say i was wrong about that. My bad. Didn't realise Kaz was hanging so low.

With regards to the MadDog one, that was different again. I saw the nasty footage and he doesn't jump at all, he just drops to his knees making it impossible to arch your head back, even if you wanted to.

AJ at least jumped up and then down, Kaz was just a bit trapped though.

The AJ/SJK one was SKJ's fault. he has plenty of room to move his head back, yet he tucks it in...

• Paid Members

His head was on the floor before AJ took off, that means his own weight was pushing down on him AJ was not taking the weight. It might not have been 100% AJ's fault but he was at the wrong for not having SJK's head not on the mat.

Also you should not need to JUMP with the styles clash to make it work. You just fall forward, the reason AJ jumps is because he is too short too do the move.

watch how McCool just falls forward rather then jumping because of her height and having the correct grip never does it look like any of the Diva's will nearly break there neck,

His head was on the floor before AJ took off, that means his own weight was pushing down on him AJ was not taking the weight. It might not have been 100% AJ's fault but he was at the wrong for not having SJK's head not on the mat.

Also you should not need to JUMP with the styles clash to make it work. You just fall forward, the reason AJ jumps is because he is too short too do the move.

I've never seen anyone do the move by just falling forward. There would be no impact and it would look shit.

He's clearly not too short to do the move, he's been doing it for years with just a couple of mistakes over that time. No-one has been injured as a result, to my knowledge either,.

• Paid Members

I've never seen anyone do the move by just falling forward. There would be no impact and it would look shit.

He's clearly not too short to do the move, he's been doing it for years with just a couple of mistakes over that time. No-one has been injured as a result, to my knowledge either,.

Check out the Video of McCool doing it, if you snap forward right it looks good. Its pretty much a Ganso bomb with the arms hooked, picture somebody big like Big Show or even that guy with the Mohawk who won NXT (his name escapes me at the moment) doing the move would be safe and look amazing. The 2 times that he messed up are the 2 times that have been caught on video, not the only times he has messed it up.

Also Owen did the inverted piledriver for year's and never had a problem. It only take's once that's twice AJ has really messed up the move and he still does it. If I messed up a move like that once I would never use it again as its just not worth the risk.

Check out the Video of McCool doing it, if you snap forward right it looks good. Its pretty much a Ganso bomb with the arms hooked, picture somebody big like Big Show or even that guy with the Mohawk who won NXT (his name escapes me at the moment) doing the move would be safe and look amazing. The 2 times that he messed up are the 2 times that have been caught on video, not the only times he has messed it up.

Brodus Clay and he was runner-up on NXT. :thumbsup:

• Paid Members

Brodus Clay and he was runner-up on NXT. :thumbsup:

Thats the 1, Dunno how I forgot his name considering my mates call me Brodus due to being a lookalike to him.. :sneaky:

Looking at the videos, I don't think there is much difference, if any at all, in the way they both do the move. Neither jump vertically, they just kick their legs back and land.

My argument with Seven wasn't that he preferred one to the other, it was his "AJ and his MOVEZ" shit, like that's all he can do. I'm sorry, but I can't take anyone seriously who thinks Michelle McCool is a better pro wrestler than AJ Styles.

Yes he's fucked it up a few times, and she never has, but he's probably been doing the move for about 11 years to her 3 or 4. All it would take is one Diva leaning her head forward instead of back and you'd get the same type of botch.

Archived