Michelle McCool

xear

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Icon is quite clearly Newcomer of the Year thus far.

Fittingly for a lad called "The Icon," if the pCc were modelled after the order themselves, I'd propose pursuing him like he was motherfucking Sting.

If he's not interested, I'll get a mate with a similar IPP to sign up and pretend to be him.

I'm just going to sit in my roof for about 18 months and think that one over if that's alright air_raid.

• Paid Members
The entire argument that Shimmer "only hires good wrestlers" goes out the window when they gave/give Daffney bookings regularly. A girl who can't even take a fucking bump right.

Calling her an "athlete" isn't fooling anyone. She's used to draw in the perverts who like goth girls, there is no denying it.

When has anyone said they "Only hire good wrestlers" the selling point of Shimmer is that it takes womens wrestling seriously unlike say TNA or WWE.

And how can you take womens wrestling seriously when someone as bad as Daffney's out there doing her thing?.

Exactly.

This obsession with Daffney is rather alarming CVD.

Daffney is never going to win awards for being a five star worker, but she is no where near as bad as you make out.

Not really, she's just the girl that completely proves my point.

And yes, she is that bad. And you coming to her defence, again proves my point.

• Paid Members

What I love is how the Icon, has burst onto the scene Goldberg style. Eventually, he'll take on the pCc and the Paidos and take us all out, but at the moment, he's happy destroying the Dungeon of Doom type folk like AJS269. He's a one to watch this kid. He brings the pain.

• Paid Members
I'm just going to sit in my roof for about 18 months and think that one over if that's alright air_raid.

Top banana. In the meantime, I'm pretty sure I can find you a Jeff Jarrett and Rick Steiner round here that deserve attacking.

Certainly one or two Hacksaw Duggans, anyway...

The hysterical wailing of that AJ guy raises the question hinted at by The Icon there, namely;

Why do wrestling fans have such a problem divorcing fiction from reality? The soap opera example is a great one. Do you get all upset and concerned for the actors and actresses onscreen when their character endures hardship? If you do, you're a mentalist. And you probably have posters of Daizee Haze on your wall.

Also are you saying, its only okay to chip in an opinion as long as its not (in your opinion) shite? Thats opening a huge can of worms.

Did I say that? I was replying to you saying I "dissect every opinion" that is different to mine. I'm not dissecting an opinion, I'm calling you on your bullshit. Just like earlier when you said that Mickie James must have done something personal towards me because I didnt enjoy her performances in the ring. Again, you continue to make stuff up to help with your argument.

I'm not saying it was emotionally scaring I was saying it was disrespectful.

Wrestlings a fucking work! Is it disrespectful to ask Cheerleader Melissa to wear tiny shorts infront of 30 lads in rain coats and Kevin Steen t-shirts? I know which one is more weird. WWE is a show. We laugh at the clowns and cheer the heroes. Lita was playing a role. Did Vince McMahon do something personal to you to make you dislike him?

Am obviously getting nowhere here, Lita is quoted as saying she found her exit disrespectful (in Powerslam). And why the personal attack on womens wrestling fans, if you don't like it don't watch it (if you do in the first place), just because you don't like indy or womens wrestling doesn't give you the right to attack those who do. Anyway, enough of this shit. I'm off

• Paid Members
Who knows maybe I will learn to ignore trolls.

Based on what I think you consider trolls to be, you won't.

God, why is women in wrestling such a contentious point here?

I think Icon was trying to say Shimmer don't hire on a purely looks basis, compared to WWE or TNA who would like pretty blondes to fill two minutes, for the most part.

But there's no such thing as a perfect ptomotion, and you can't say "promotion X has only 5-star workers."

I like womens wrestling as much as mens' don't much go for the "If whats-her-face isn't wank fodder, then fire the tart, loz" bollocks. But even I only really watched Daffney for her looks, not her ability in the ring. The only thing of note she did in TNA was take a really dangerous table bump. That's not to say she doesn't have her fans, but I don't think she's in any hurry to be compared to Akira Hokuto

Also are you saying, its only okay to chip in an opinion as long as its not (in your opinion) shite? Thats opening a huge can of worms.

Did I say that? I was replying to you saying I "dissect every opinion" that is different to mine. I'm not dissecting an opinion, I'm calling you on your bullshit. Just like earlier when you said that Mickie James must have done something personal towards me because I didnt enjoy her performances in the ring. Again, you continue to make stuff up to help with your argument.

I'm not saying it was emotionally scaring I was saying it was disrespectful.

Wrestlings a fucking work! Is it disrespectful to ask Cheerleader Melissa to wear tiny shorts infront of 30 lads in rain coats and Kevin Steen t-shirts? I know which one is more weird. WWE is a show. We laugh at the clowns and cheer the heroes. Lita was playing a role. Did Vince McMahon do something personal to you to make you dislike him?

Am obviously getting nowhere here, Lita is quoted as saying she found her exit disrespectful (in Powerslam). And why the personal attack on womens wrestling fans, if you don't like it don't watch it (if you do in the first place), just because you don't like indy or womens wrestling doesn't give you the right to attack those who do. Anyway, enough of this shit. I'm off

We don't watch it. Apart from the bits in the real wrestling that we're immensely critical of. How are you not getting this?

For the record, I have nothing against women's wrestling. Nor do I, for the most part, have a problem with women's wrestling fans. Just, on occasion, someone stumbles onto here who happens to like female wrestler a or female wrestler b and, then, when they hear an opinion they don't like so much it's duck and hide time. I'm just noticing patterns, here people. 'Tis all.

Amazing as it may seem I do understand the difference between wrestling and the real world.

I was just saying that having the last thing a wrestler do in a company be a pointless ,offensive and embarrassing skit when they have done nothing but bust their ass for said company is a poor show/

Amazing as it may seem I do understand the difference between wrestling and the real world.

I was just saying that having the last thing a wrestler do in a company be a pointless ,offensive and embarrassing skit when they have done nothing but bust their ass for said company is a poor show/

But WHY?!?!?!

If you were watching a serial, where a character had literally been the most brazen, vile, awful person in the world would it not make you sit up and take notice if there final scene was anything less than the comeuppance they deserved?

I think the problem with internet fans is they enjoy wrestling as a sort of duality, on the one hand they love the wrestling as entertainment and on the other other they enjoy the wrestlers, themselves, as workers and so expect a weird double standard where a fantastic worker, but a little shit, is afforded the same respect as anyone else. But, it doesn't work like that.

Archived