Michelle McCool

xear

• Paid Members
Amazing as it may seem I do understand the difference between wrestling and the real world.

I was just saying that having the last thing a wrestler do in a company be a pointless ,offensive and embarrassing skit when they have done nothing but bust their ass for said company is a poor show/

Remember when Vince McMahon pissed himself on live telly? He was obviously doing it to bury and embarrass himself wasnt he? Or when Stephanie got booed out of Monday Night Raw and her husband encouraged the fans to yell "slut" at her after she lost a loser leaves match? Or when your mate Paul Heyman came up with the idea that Jim Ross batter him and Vince McMahon fire him when the Alliance lost and Heyman was fired? When a heel leaves, he needs punishment. The fans need justice for the hate they have built up.

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Where would we find it?.

In a gym hall somewhere with 2 women surrounded by 50 perverts in flasher macs.

Or as some people like to call it, SHIMMER.

Have you ever actually watched SHIMMER or Chickfight?

I have watched a number of SHIMMER shows and can confirm that it draws the worst kind of fans, in fact its the fanbase that ruins the promotion for me.....well that and the shit commentary with some chick and dude doing one of the worst heel/face routines I have ever heard.

I won't have a bad word said about Daizee Haze though :love:

I'm reminded of The Simpsons episode with Ray Romano in, where they're showing Homer various cards and he has to confirm whether he thinks they're real or not.

You AJ, would not do too well in that test by the sounds of it.

Haha, Personal insults already?

See the part where I say " skit ", that means I know its not real.

I'm reminded of The Simpsons episode with Ray Romano in, where they're showing Homer various cards and he has to confirm whether he thinks they're real or not.

Then why are you bawling about it as if it was real then?

Please, just because you're losing an argument, don't ignore this post;

Remember when Vince McMahon pissed himself on live telly? He was obviously doing it to bury and embarrass himself wasnt he? Or when Stephanie got booed out of Monday Night Raw and her husband encouraged the fans to yell "slut" at her after she lost a loser leaves match? Or when your mate Paul Heyman came up with the idea that Jim Ross batter him and Vince McMahon fire him when the Alliance lost and Heyman was fired? When a heel leaves, he needs punishment. The fans need justice for the hate they have built up.

It's brilliant.

Where would we find it?.

In a gym hall somewhere with 2 women surrounded by 50 perverts in flasher macs.

Or as some people like to call it, SHIMMER.

Have you ever actually watched SHIMMER or Chickfight?

I have watched a number of SHIMMER shows and can confirm that it draws the worst kind of fans, in fact its the fanbase that ruins the promotion for me.....well that and the shit commentary with some chick and dude doing one of the worst heel/face routines I have ever heard.

I won't have a bad word said about Daizee Haze though :love:

Then don't watch it!

I don't watch WWE Diva matches if I can avoid it, because I don't like them, I don't watch TNA for the same reason.

On the ECW dvd, Bubba Ray Dickhead says that Axl Rotten believed it was "better for the business" if he got scarred from going through a flaming table. The wrestling business is full of people who are arguably TOO dedicated to their craft. Point being, Amy Dumas is an actress. Her character - Lita - got a pantomime villain send-off after being a pantomime villain in the great big circus that is rasslin'.

So why is that offensive?

Please, just because you're losing an argument, don't ignore this post;

It's brilliant.

Yeah because no one on the other side of the argument ever ignores any post made from the other side

Then why are you bawling about it as if it was real then?

Fair point.

I will shut up about it, that okay for ya?

Archived