Michelle McCool

xear

I did hear that Lita wasn't expecting any of that but on the other hand she knows what Vince is like is not like he hasn't humiliated people in the past without informing them before hand so if she didn't at least expect he could do something then she was very naive.

Plus she been back since so even if she was pissed off at the time she has gotten over it

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BTW what is it with Undertaker picking ugly women to marry never seen his 1st wife but McCool and Sarah aren't exactly lookers

Seems a bit odd to be rating women, unless you've dropped the Only Asexual In The Village gimmick?

Actually I'm Asexual so I never look at any female or anybody like that and that is the reason I don't fantasize at all?

Well now I'm confused.

BTW what is it with Undertaker picking ugly women to marry never seen his 1st wife but McCool and Sarah aren't exactly lookers

Seems a bit odd to be rating women, unless you've dropped the Only Asexual In The Village gimmick?

Actually I'm Asexual so I never look at any female or anybody like that and that is the reason I don't fantasize at all?

Well now I'm confused.

Asexual or not I can tell when a women looks like a fella and the fact McCool has less meat on her than a vegans dinner plate hell the girl is thinner than me and I'm 2 stone underweight

• Paid Members
I think this thread would only get shitter if ICE was brought into it too.

The Ice Ribbon promotion?

That was the joke I was making, aye :laugh:

Michelle McCool has been a perfectly fine WWE competitor. I'd say women's matches on TV are much shorter in length than even a few years back when we had Ivory, Lita, Molly Holly, Trish and Mickie so you can't really complain with what the divas put into matches as long as they don't botch. And I don't recall McCool ever botching at all really. She's been a great heel because her voice has always been annoying, and the LayCool partnership has ruled. I hated Layla before that and I think McCool has really helped her. I think it's a shame the LayCool demise mostly occured on SmackDown and not live on Raw. Don't really give a crap about the women's division, mainly because of the paltry match length meaning there's not much point putting them on TV at all, but I don't think you can say McCool has ever made SmackDown a worse show in any way.

What the hell is wrong with 10+ pages of discussion on a WWE performer in a wrestling forum? Nothing, that's what.

• Paid Members

Well now I'm confused.

Asexual or not I can tell when a women looks like a fella and the fact McCool has less meat on her than a vegans dinner plate hell the girl is thinner than me and I'm 2 stone underweight

Okay, so you DO look at women like that, then?

Well now I'm confused.

No I just know what a man looks like and Undertaker's former wife did look like one

And McCool is to thin it must affect her health because it does mine

• Paid Members

Well now I'm confused.

No I just know what a man looks like and Undertaker's former wife did look like one

No, you're judging a woman by her looks, which goes against what you said several posts ago.

I'm not entirely sure, either, that you fully understand what asexuality means.

Well now I'm confused.

No, you're judging a woman by her looks, which goes against what you said several posts ago.

I'm not entirely sure, either, that you fully understand what asexuality means.

Believe me I know what it means I spent most of my life trying to figure out just what I was.

You don't have to have sexuality to know that a women may physically resembles a man just as some man may resemble a woman I myself when I shave can be mistaken for female.

What an odd turn this thread has taken.

Personally, speaking as a non-asexual, I don't think there's anything wrong with Michell McCool looks-wise. She's certainly more than good looking enough for a 50-year old ginger biker, much as us lot might enjoy his Wrestlemania matches. And as far as her weight affecting her health - ok, she's skinnier than she used to be, but she's hardly Nadine Coyle.

• Paid Members
And McCool is to thin it must affect her health because it does mine

Michelle being thin affects your health? Blimey.

Archived