Stewart Lee

Devon Malcolm

• Moderators
That's beautiful. Was it a post curry shit or did you just settle in for a nice long relaxing one?

I bet Steve Justice's spider sense is tingling.

I like the thought of Chest chuckling while reading the article and having a fart pop out at the same time. This causing people in other toilets to feel uncomfortable at the man laughing and farting next to them.

That's beautiful. Was it a post curry shit or did you just settle in for a nice long relaxing one?

I bet Steve Justice's spider sense is tingling.

I like the thought of Chest chuckling while reading the article and having a fart pop out at the same time. This causing people in other toilets to feel uncomfortable at the man laughing and farting next to them.

You're a good man, neil. You've finally dislodged that Krankies image I had in my head all day, this one is far better. Cheers.

I love the fact that The Daily Mail have attacked him for a bit in a set where, immediately after the bit, he specifically states that he was exaggerating for the purpose of satire, and that he has to add this disclaimer otherwise the Mail will misrepresent him.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

Probably just a friend helping out a friend. Lee and Murray go quite a way back IIRC. Stew cites his mainstream popularity (and the subsequent loss of the irony of his act) as an example of what he doesn't want his work to become in 'How I Escaped My Certain Fate'.