Stewart Lee

Devon Malcolm

Anything that involves a good comedian having digs at shit comedians is fine by me.

He also did it so subtly that someone with the intellect I presume Russell Howard to have would never be able to work out whether he was slagging him off or complimenting him.

The Interviewer is the star of the show. More of him, less of crap sketches.

You mean Armando Ianucci? He is damn awesome. I'm glad he's in the main show and not just the red button this year. He's one of my comedy heroes.

I tried watching this, mannnnn, surely you have to think to think that Peter Kay and Russell Howard are better than him. I don't get it him :( Were were the jokes?

Christ almighty :crazy:

EDIT: I do feel some sort of responsibility to elaborate further on the reasons for my bemusement beyond a smiley, but fuck it. Stewart Lee isn't to everyone's tastes, but Russell Howard is shit. Utter shit. A child of average intelligence could come up with the same sort of jokes he does. That fucking bit he does with the African child crying because people in London only get their wheely bins emptied every other week is so self-righteous and right-on it's excruciating.

The only way in which he could possibly be thought of as better than Stewart Lee is in terms of popular appeal. But in that respect, Westlife are better than the Pogues, and Jordan is a better author than Dostoevsky.

Edited by Magnum

I tried watching this, mannnnn, surely you have to think to think that Peter Kay and Russell Howard are better than him. I don't get it him :( Were were the jokes?

That bit I saw were he talked about Russell, I think he was just jealus. Russell is really funny, we went to see him in Belfast. He had 1000's of people at his show, that show with that stewart person had like 20 people at it!

• Paid Members

That bit I saw were he talked about Russell, I think he was just jealus. Russell is really funny, we went to see him in Belfast. He had 1000's of people at his show, that show with that stewart person had like 20 people at it!

Ninjas. LOL.

• Moderators

You're taking the piss, surely?