Scott Hall Overdoses

Checkmate

If you lads want to call addiction a mental disorder than fuck it, everything is!

Screen_shot_2010-08-29_at_9.03.05_PM.png

Yes, You're an absolute cock-piece. Fuck off.

No, you know who needs to fuck off? You! As a person who had an alcoholic liver disease and had to stop hes foolish ways (no, it was'nt easy), I know that an addiction is not some fucking disorder and it's just irresponsibility and nothing more!

Hall has proven on so many occasions that he just doesn't won't to quit and finish with the poison that is fucking up his life, when it come down to it the man isn't strong enough to take control over his life. I'm sure KN will give you the same answer about this subject.

You're such a liar, it's actually painful. Lot of shite.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What a relief. I really thought we were going to lose him then, he seems like a hell of a guy in his Youtube vids, it would be such a shame if something happened to him. I want to know who made up the story in the first place, what a horrible thing to do.

I bet he has hangers on giving him drugs and alcohol he needs to sort himself out if not for himself his kids at least

I've had a couple of mates who really wanted to get off the drink. They both used to have 'mates' show up on their pay day with a couple of cans and a joint because they knew full well they would then blow their entire benefit cheque on beer. Of course those of us who said "fine you don't want to drink...we won't drink around you" didn't get a look in.

One of them is dead most likely and the other is a heroin addict now after he inherited a shit ton of cash and had his hangers on spend it on expensive drugs for him.

If you lads want to call addiction a mental disorder than fuck it, everything is!

Yeah, I hate people with different opinions too.

Good to see this appears to be pretty much bullshit.

In all honestly, it would take about 3/4's of Columbia's cocaine reserves to overdose our Scott.

The fact that the source for this was rajah, and that the thread starter was checkmate should've been an indicator to wait for something concrete from elsewhere.

No, you know who needs to fuck off? You! As a person who had an alcoholic liver disease and had to stop hes foolish ways (no, it was'nt easy), I know that an addiction is not some fucking disorder and it's just irresponsibility and nothing more!

Hall has proven on so many occasions that he just doesn't won't to quit and finish with the poison that is fucking up his life, when it come down to it the man isn't strong enough to take control over his life. I'm sure KN will give you the same answer about this subject.

You're such a liar, it's actually painful. Lot of shite.

Yeah, of course because I'll be IN if I make up a story about having a fucked up liver.

Dingus.

Archived